Non-Lethal Weapons Market Report 2020-2030
LONDON, Jan. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Forecasts by System Type (Anti-Personnel and Anti-Vehicle), by Application (Military and Law Enforcement), by Technology (Area-Denial, Ammunition, Explosives, Gases & Sprays, Directed Energy Weapons, and Electroshock) & by Country (Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, United Kingdom, and United States). Plus, Analysis of the Leading Players in the Market Space
• Four companies receive contracts for non-lethal weapons development
• Army awards contract for non-lethal weapons in Afghanistan
• Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc. awarded $10m contract for continued non-lethal weapons research and development
• Naval Surface Warfare Center is exploring non-lethal options
These are just some of the business-critical headlines that have surfaced about your industry recently. How are you, and your company, reacting to news such as this? By ordering and reading our new report today, you will be fully informed and ready to act.
What does the future hold for the Non-Lethal Weapons market?
Visiongain's new study supplies the answer to you and provides it to you NOW.
In this new, 155-page report, you will receive 180 tables and charts as well as independent, impartial and objective analysis.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/non-lethal-weapons-market-report-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
By ordering and reading this report today, you will be given:
• A concise definition and comprehensive analysis of the Non-Lethal Weapons market from 2020 to 2030.
• An understanding of not only the financial prospects of the Non-Lethal Weapons industry but also the growth potential of several submarkets – including different technology types such as area-denial systems, less-lethal ammunition, non-lethal explosives, gases and sprays, directed energy weapons, and electroshock weapons.
• An informed forecast of the sales of 15 countries – the United States, Israel, China, Russia, the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, France, Canada, Germany, India, Brazil, South Africa, South Korea, Australia, and Mexico.
• A description of the main drivers and restraints that are affecting the development of the Non-Lethal Weapons market.
• Profiles of the key players in the industry as well as up-to-date information on the latest financial performances and R&D expenses.
Governments, agencies & organisations actively working or interested in the Non-Lethal Weapons industry will also find significant value in our research.
Predictions for the global market and submarkets – what's possible?
Along with an evaluation of the current level of international investment in the Non-Lethal Weapons market, this report provides measured forecasts for four submarkets covering the period 2020 to 2030.
• Non-Lethal Weapons Market by System Type, 2020-2030
• Anti-Personnel Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Anti-Vehicle Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Non-Lethal Weapons Market by Application, 2020-2030
• Military Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Law Enforcement Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Non-Lethal Weapons Market by Technology, 2020-2030
• Area-Denial Non-Lethal Systems Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Non-Lethal Ammunition Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Non-Lethal Explosives Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Gases & Sprays Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Directed Energy Weapons Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Electroshock Weapons Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Non-Lethal Weapons Market by Country, 2020-2030
• United States Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Israel Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• China Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Russia Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• United Kingdom Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Saudi Arabia Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• France Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Canada Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Germany Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• India Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Brazil Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• South Africa Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• South Korea Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Australia Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Mexico Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Rest of World Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/non-lethal-weapons-market-report-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Aardvark Tactical Inc.
American Technology Corporation
Axon Enterprise Inc
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
Brügger & Thomet AG
Combined Systems, Inc.
Condor Non-Lethal Technologies
Drs Technologies, Inc.
Fraunhofer Society (Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft)
General Dynamics Corporation
Herstal SA and Combined Systems, Inc.
Israeli Defence Forces (IDF)
Kratos Defence and Security Solutions, Inc.
Lamperd Less Lethal Inc.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
MACE Security International Inc.
Metropolitan Police force
Mission Less Lethal Technologies
NonLethal Technologies Inc.
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Panther Stun Guns
People's Armed Police
QinetiQ Group PLC
South African Police Service (SAPS)
South Korean National Police
TASER International Inc.
The Safariland Group
UK Home Office
US Air Force
US Armed Services
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org