LONDON, March 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumables, Equipment, System & Software, Cell Processing, Cell Processing Equipment, Single Use Equipment, Cell Preservation, Distribution, Handling, Process Monitoring & Quality Control, Human Cells, Animal Cells, Life Sciences & Research Companies, Research Institutes
Visiongain estimates that the global cell therapy technologies market will grow at a CAGR of 15% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2020, North America is estimated to hold 38% of the global cell therapy technologies market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 201-page report you will receive 104 tables and 110 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 201-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the cell therapy technologies market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market from 2020-2030
• Forecast of the Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market by Type of Product: • Consumables • Equipment: Cell Processing Equipment, Single Use Equipment, Other Equipment • System & Software
• Forecast of the Global Cell Therapy Technologies by Process Type: • Cell processing • Cell preservation, distribution and handling • Process monitoring and quality control
• Forecast of the Global Cell Therapy Technologies by Cell Type: • Human cells: Stem cells, Differentiated cells • Animal cells
• Forecast of the Global Cell Therapy Technologies by End User: • Life Sciences and Research Companies • Research Institutes
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2030 for these national markets: • The US • Canada • Mexico • UK • Germany • France • Italy • Spain • Japan • China • India • South Korea • Singapore • Malaysia • Russia • Brazil • Argentina • UAE • South Africa • Nigeria • Mexico
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the respiratory inhalers market: • GE Healthcare • Lonza Group • Merck KGaA • Terumo Bct, Inc. • Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. • & Other Companies
• For the leading companies, we feature product portfolios, business segment breakdowns, recent developments & key expansion strategies etc.
• This report discusses factors that drive and restrain this market. As well as opportunities and challenges faced by this market.
• This report discusses the Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the Cell Therapy Technologies Market.
• Key questions answered by this report: • How is the Cell Therapy Technologies Market evolving? • What is driving and restraining factors of the Cell Therapy Technologies Market? • What are the market shares of each segment of the overall Cell Therapy Technologies Market in 2020? • How will each Cell Therapy Technologies submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2030? • How will the market shares for each Cell Therapy Technologies submarket develop from 2021 to 2030? • What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2021 to 2030? • Will leading national Cell Therapy Technologies Markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others? • How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2030 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2030? • Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period? • How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2030?
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Affymetrix, Inc. Akouos AllCells Applikon Biotechnology Inc. ATLATL Centre Autolus Limited Beckman Coulter, Inc. Becton, Dickinson and Company Bioengineering AG Biological Industries BioWa, Inc Brammer Bio C.R. Bard, Inc. CaridianBCT, Inc Cell and Gene Therapy Asia Technology Centre Centre for Process Innovation (CPI) CMC Biologics (Asahi Glass Co.) Cobra Biologics Cocoon Platform Cryoport Danaher Corporation DiNAQOR AG EMD Performance Materials EMD Serono Eppendorf AG European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) Finesse Solutions, Inc. Flexsafe RM TX FloDesign Sonics FlowJo, LLC Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Gamida Cell G-CON Manufacturing GE healthcare GenScript Infors HT Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. LaVision BioTec Lonza Group, GE Healthcare Massachusetts Eye and Ear (MEE) Meissner Filtration Products, Inc. Merck KGaA Merck Serono Mesoblast MilliporeSigma Miltenyi Biotec Nova Biomedical Pall Corporation (Pall) Patheon N.V. Penn State University PharmaCell B.V Sartorius AG Sartorius Stedim Biotech Scinogy Selecta Biosciences, Inc Siemens Solaris Biotech Stafa Cellular Therapy StafaCT Stemcell Technologies Terumo Bct, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Terumo Corporation) Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. Tillotts Pharma AG Transtem Lab UniCAR Therapy World Courier