Biologics Market Trends and Forecasts 2019-2029
Protein Therapeutics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Fusion Proteins, Regenerative Medicines, Insulin, Other Recombinant Hormones, Plasma & Recombinant Coagulating Factors, Interferons, Enzyme Replacement, Stem Cell Therapies, Tissue Engineered Products, Gene Therapies
LONDON, Oct. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global biologics market is estimated to reach $266bn in 2024. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2019 to 2024. In 2018, the monoclonal antibodies submarket held 36% share of the global biologics market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 327-page report you will receive 182 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 328-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the global biologics market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/biologics-market-trends-and-forecasts-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global Biologics Market outlook from 2019-2029
• Global Biologics Submarkets analysis and forecast from 2019-2029:
• Protein therapeutics, with sub-forecasting for insulin, other recombinant hormones, plasma and recombinant coagulating factors, interferons, enzyme replacement and other agents
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
• Fusion proteins
• Regenerative medicine, with sub-forecasting for stem cell treatment, tissue engineering and gene therapy
• Analysis and forecast from 2019-2029 for selected leading biologics in the market:
• OsteoCel Plus
• Trinity Evolution and Trinity Elite
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts from 2018-2028 for these national markets:
• The US
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies:
• Alexion Pharmaceuticals
• Celgene Corporation
• Eli Lilly
• Gilead Sciences
• GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
• Johnson & Johnson
• Merck & Co., Inc.
• Novo Nordisk
• Precision Biologics
• Samsung Biologics
• Sanofi S.A.
• UCB SA
• This report discusses factors that drive and restrain this market. As well as opportunities and trends in this market.
• This report discusses the SWOT and STEP Analysis of the biologics market.
• Key questions answered by this report:
• What is the current size of the total global biologics market? How much will this market be worth from to 2029?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall biologics market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall biologics market? How much will each of these segments be worth for the period to 2029? How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect each of the different segments of the market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for biologics? What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years? What are their forecasts for 2018 to 2029?
• What are the leading products? What are their revenues and latest developments? How will the revenues for some of the leading products change over the next ten years?
• Who are the most prominent companies, and what are their activities and outlooks?
• What are some of the most prominent biologics currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the biologics market between 2018 and 2029?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape this market over the next ten years?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/biologics-market-trends-and-forecasts-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation
Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
Aspen Global Incorporated
AurKa Pharma, Inc.
Bamboo Therapeutics, Inc.
Banner Alzheimer's Institute
Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd.
Beijing Four Rings
Beijing SL Pharmaceutical
BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
Cambridge Antibody Technology
Centocor Ortho Biotech
Children's Oncology Group
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics Inc
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
Dezima Pharma B.V.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Dynavax Technologies Corporation
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Eli Lilly and Company
Foundation Medicine, Inc.
Gan & Lee
Hangzhou Jiuyuan Gene Engineering Co.
Human Genome Sciences
IBM Watson Health
ICU Medical Inc.
Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
LG Life Sciences
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers
Luye Pharma Group, Ltd.
Massachusetts General Hospital
MEDICE Arzneimittel Pütter
Merck & Co., Inc.
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc.
NanoString Technologies, Inc.
NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Reliance Life Sciences
Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc.
Shandong Kexing Pharma
Shanghai CP Guojian Pharmaceutical
Shanghai Sunway Biotech
Shenzhen SiBiono GeneTech
Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Smith and Nephew
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Tianjin Hualida Biotechnology
Vital Therapies Inc.
Xiamen Amoytop Biotech
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA)
Australia's Walter and Eliza Hall Institute
Boston Children's Hospital
Center for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC)
Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation
China Food and Drug Administration
Duke University School of Medicine
EMA (European Medicines Agency)
European Commission (EC)
European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations
Human Stem Cells Institute
International Myeloma Foundation
Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF)
National Cancer Institute
New York Blood Center
Saudi Food and Drug Authority
SSN Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
The European Generic medicines Association (EGA)
The European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT)
The U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
The University of Manchester
The University of Texas
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
UCSF (University of California, San Francisco)
University of California, Berkeley
University of Colorado Cord Blood Bank
University of Tokyo
US Center for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC)
US Food and Drug Administration
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute
World Health Organization (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org