Top 30 Pharmaceutical Wholesale & Distribution Organizations 2019
Branded Drugs, Generic Drugs, Leading Companies
LONDON, Sept. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution market is vital, providing access to life saving drugs to vast number of people in a timely manner. The market is large, with many opportunities for growth and development during the forecast period.
The establishment of the pharmaceutical wholesale market was driven by manufacturers wanting to outsource distribution to wholesalers to focus on core competencies of R&D and marketing. At the same time, hospitals outsourced inventory management in an effort to reduce investment in this area. These factors created a high demand for a comprehensive wholesale and distribution service.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 253-page report you will receive 157 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 253-page report provides clear detailed insight into the leading pharmaceutical wholesale & distribution organizations. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading Visiongain's brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/top-30-pharmaceutical-wholesale-distribution-organizations-2019/#download_sampe_div
• Global Pharmaceutical Wholesale & Distribution Market Size Forecast from 2019-2029
• Global Pharmaceutical Wholesale & Distribution Market Size Forecast from 2019-2029 segmented by submarket:
• Branded Drugs
• Generic Drugs
• A SWOT and STEP analysis of the global pharmaceutical wholesale & distribution market
• Profiles of the 30 leading pharmaceutical wholesale & distribution organizations:
• Alfresa Holdings
• Anda Inc.
• Auburn Pharmaceutical Company
• Capital Wholesale Drug Company
• Cardinal Health
• CR Pharmaceutical
• CuraScript Special
• Dakota Drug, Inc.
• Fff Enterprises Inc.
• Fortissa Limited
• HyGen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
• Kingworld Medicines Group Ltd.
• Mawdsley-Brooks & Co. Ltd.
• MEDIPAL HOLDINGS
• Morris & Dickson Co. LLC
• North Carolina Mutual Wholesale Drug
• Ohki Health Care Holdings, Inc.
• Prodigy Health
• Profarma Distribuidora de Produtos Farmaceuticos SA
• Realcan Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd
• Rochester Drug Cooperative
• Shanghai Pharmaceutical Holdings.
• Smith Drug Company
• The PHOENIX Group
• Walgreens Boots Alliance
• Zhejiang Intl Group Co., Ltd.
• The content of each profile differs, depending on the organization. In general, a profile gives the following information:
• Overview of the company's services and operations
• Analysis of recent financial performance – annual revenue for services, including data on operating profit and margins
• Revenue forecast from 2019 to 2029
• Assessment of developments – activities, acquisitions, production capacity, deals, new service offerings and collaborations
• Sales Force Structure
• Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• How is the pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution drug market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution industry?
• What are the market shares of main segments of the world pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution market?
• How will each submarket grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2029?
• How will the market shares for pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution submarkets develop from 2018 to 2029?
• What will be the main sales drivers for the overall market and components from 2018-2029?
• How will political and regulatory events influence regional markets and submarkets?
• How will the market shares of top national markets change from 2018 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2029?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their revenue prospects over the forecast period to 2029?
• What are the trends for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the prospects for new market entrants?
• How will that industry evolve between 2018 and 2029? Where does it head and what forces change it?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/top-30-pharmaceutical-wholesale-distribution-organizations-2019/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Acofarma (Asociación Cooperativas Farmacéuticas)
ADG Apotheken-Dienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH
Alfresa Fine Chemical Corporation
AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (ABDC)
AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group (ABSG)
Apollo Medical Holdings
ASTEC Co., Ltd.
ASTIS Co., Ltd.
ATOL CO., LTD.
Auburn Pharmaceutical Company
Brocacef Groep NV
Bundesverband des Pharmazeutischen Grosshandel
Capital Wholesale Drug Company
CERP Bretagne Nord
CERP Rhin Rhone Mediterranee
Chuounyu Co., Ltd.
CVS Health Corporation
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Pharmacy, LLC
Daiichi Sankyo Propharma Co.
Dakota Drug, Inc.
Dong Ying (Jiangsu) Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
Drug Trading Company Ltd
ENSHU YAKUHIN CO., LTD.
EVERLTH AGROTECH Co., Ltd.
EVERLTH Co., Ltd.
Fff Enterprises Inc.
Good Service Co
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals Corporation
HEISEI YAKUHIN CO., LTD.
HyGen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
IZUTSU KURAYA SANSEIDO Inc.
IZUTSU PHARMACEUTICAL CO. LTD.
Japanese Pharmaceutical Wholesalers Association
Jingu Yakuhin Co., Ltd.
Johnson & Johnson
Kenzmedico Co., Ltd.
Kingworld Medicines Group Ltd.
KOBASHOU. CO., LTD.
KURAYA SANSEIDO Inc
Life Medicom Co., Ltd.
MARUZEN YAKUHIN CO., LTD.
Mawdsley-Brooks & Co. Ltd.
McQueary Brothers of Springfield
Medical Specialties Distributors
Medicine Shoppe Canada Inc.
MEDIE Co., Ltd.
MEDIPAL HOLDINGS CORPORATION
Mediq Apotheken Nederland B.V.
Meinan Distribution Center
Metro Medical Supply Inc
Morris & Dickson Co. LLC
MP AGRO CO., LTD.
MVC CO., LTD
MWI Veterinary Supply, Inc.
Nakano Yakuhin Co., Ltd.
National Health Service (NHS)
National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA)
Nihon Apoch Co.
North Carolina Mutual Wholesale Drug
Ohki Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Pfercos Co., Ltd.
Polska Grupa Farmaceutyczna
Profarma Distribuidora de Produtos Farmaceuticos SA
PSC Co, Ltd.
PSS World Medical Inc.
Realcan Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd
Red Oak Sourcing
Red Oak, LLC
Rite Aid Corporation
Rochester Drug Cooperative
S. D.Collabo Co.,Ltd.
S.D.Logi CO., Ltd.
Sakurai Tsusho Corporation
Sanki MediHeart Limited
Sanki Wellbe Co., Ltd.
Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co., Ltd.
S-Care Mate Co., Ltd.
SEIWA SANGYO CO
Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical
Shanghai Pharma Zhenjiang Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Pharmaceutical Holdings
Shoyaku Co., Ltd.
Smith Drug Company
SPH Jiangxi Shangrao Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
SPH Keyuan Xinhai Pharmaceutical Hebei Co., Ltd.
SPH Keyuan Xinhai Pharmaceutical Heilongjiang Co., Ltd.
Suzuken Co., Ltd.
Suzuken Iwate Co., Ltd.
Suzuken Medical Instruments Co, Ltd
Suzuken Okinawa Yakuhin Co., Ltd.
The PHOENIX Group
Tokiwa Yakuhin Co
TS Alfresa Corporation
US Oncology Holdings, Inc.
USHIODA KURAYA SANSEIDO Inc.
USHIODA SANGOKUDO YAKUHIN CO., LTD.
Vaccine Safe Co
Victoria Merger Sub, Inc.
Walgreens Boots Alliance
World Courier Group Inc.
YAMAHIRO KURAYA SANSEIDO Inc.
Yunnan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Intl Group Co., Ltd.
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com