LONDON, June 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Wound Dressing Market by Product (Traditional Wound Dressings and Advanced Wound Dressings), by Application (Surgical Wounds, Burns, Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Pressure Ulcers and Venous Ulcers) and by End User (Inpatient and Outpatient Facilities), Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast
• Wound healing is a complex and dynamic process that requires an appropriate environment for the healing process. Wound dressing plays a vital role in wound management that promotes quick healing. There are two major types of wound dressings that include advanced and traditional wound dressings.
• Constant evolution in the variety of wound dressing have provoked the demand for wound dressings globally. For instance, the advanced wound dressing such as antimicrobial, moist and interactive have further propelled the market growth.
Market Overview and Trends
• Wound Dressing is a most widely used component in the wound management and have become the most preferred wound care therapy to facilitate quick healing.
• Growing prevalence of diabetes, which is the major cause of ulcers such as arterial and diabetic foot ulcers that contributes immensely for the market growth.
• Technological advancements in the wound management sector have played a major role in fuelling the demand for Wound Dressing especially for curing complex wounds that include high-grade diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers and surgical wounds among the rapidly growing geriatric population.
• Advanced wound dressings provide many solutions for curing and managing chronic wounds by providing cost effective dressing, quick recovery from the wound and improving the quality of patient's life.
Download samples here:
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• The rising incidence of chronic wounds and diabetes, rapidly ageing geriatric population and technological advancements in the wound care management are driving the market growth. Growing prevalence of diabetes, which is the major cause of leg ulcers such as arterial and diabetic foot ulcers is the prime factor fuelling the market for wound dressing worldwide.
• Government initiatives towards the management of wound effectively and efficiently have fuelled the market growth.
• Growing awareness among the nurses, doctors and patient themselves about the advanced wound dressing have added boost to the market growth.
• Prolonged diseases patients who are bed ridden and are highly susceptible of developing pressure ulcers owing to their lengthened immobility is expected to be one of the major contributors for the market growth.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High cost of advanced wound care dressings.
• Improper reimbursement for newer technologies serve as a factor for limiting the market growth.
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-wound-dressings-market-2019-2029/
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Traditional Wound Dressing Market, 2019-2029
– Surgical Tapes
– Anti-Infective Dressings
– Dry Dressings
• Advanced Wound Dressing Market, 2019-2029
– Foam Dressings
– Film Dressings
– Collagen Dressings
– Wound Contact Layers
– Hydrogels Dressings
– Superabsorbent Dressings
• Surgical Wound Market, 2019-2029
• Burns Market, 2019-2029
• Diabetic Foot Ulcers Market, 2019-2029
• Pressure Ulcers Market, 2019-2029
• Venous Ulcers Market, 2019-2029
• Impatient Facilities Market, 2019-2029
• Outpatient Facilities Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
– U.S. Market, 2019-2029
– Canada Market, 2019-2029
– Mexico Market, 2019-2029
– Rest of North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
– Germany Market, 2019-2029
– UK Market, 2019-2029
– France Market, 2019-2029
– Spain Market, 2019-2029
– Italy Market, 2019-2029
– Rest of Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
– China Market, 2019-2029
– Japan Market, 2019-2029
– India Market, 2019-2029
– Australia Market, 2019-2029
– Malaysia Market, 2019-2029
– Rest of Asia Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
– Brazil Market, 2019-2029
– Argentina Market, 2019-2029
– Turkey Market, 2019-2029
– South Africa Market, 2019-2029
– Rest of LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• There are quite many companies operating in the market for Wound Dressing and opting several strategic moves to maintain the competition in the market.
• Companies are strategically expanding their global presence and offering improved products across various sectors.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Acelity L.P., Inc.,
Adept Medical Ltd
Advanced Medical Solutions
Applied Tissue Technologies LLC
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Baxter International Inc.
BSN Medical GmbH
C. R. Bard Inc.
ConvaTec Group plc,
Daewoong Co Ltd.
DermaRite Industries LLC
DeRoyal Industries Inc.,
Devon Medical Products
Ethicon US LLC
Foryou Medical Electronics
France Bed Holdings Co., Ltd.
Galaxy Medical Products
Genadyne Biotechnologies Inc.
Human Biosciences Inc.
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp.
Johnson & Johnson
KCI Licensing, Inc.
KCI USA Inc.
Kinetic Concepts Inc. (KCI)
Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG,
M Health Care Ltd
Medi GmbH & Co KG
MLM Biologics Inc.
Mölnlycke Health Care AB,
Montana State University
Nitto Denko Corp
Paramount Bed Co., Ltd.
Shangdong Wego Newlife Medical Device Co.
Shieldheart Medtech AB
Smith & Nephew plc,
THE WOUND VAC COMPANY, LLC
The Wound Vac Company, LLC.
Triage Meditech Pvt. Ltd.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Worldwide Innovative Healthcare
Worldwide Innovative Healthcare, Inc.
Wuhan VSD Medical Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com