LONDON, Feb. 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis by Product (Ready Meals, Meat & Poultry, Sea Food, Potatoes, Vegetables & Fruits and Soups), Type (Raw Material and Half Cooked), by Technique (Freezing Techniques & Equipment and Frozen Food Packaging) and User (Food Service Industry and Retail Customers), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• The deep-frozen food products that can be stored and used over a long period are referred to as frozen foods.
• Freezing the food helps in preserving it from the time it is prepared to the time it is eaten.
• It also slows down the decomposition by turning residual moisture into ice, inhibiting the growth of most bacterial species.
Market Overview and Trends
• Frozen food market comprises retail as well as business customers.
• People with hectic lifestyles are preferring frozen food as they are easily available, ready-to-eat and saves time.
• The demand and consumption of frozen foods are mainly in the developing markets across the Asian countries such as India and China.
• Consumers are preferring ready-to-eat food to comfort their appetite and reduce household chores.
• Easier availability of frozen foods has influenced the purchasing patterns of consumer regarding dietary products.
Download samples here:
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Manufacturers are considering the consumer traits, quality criteria and food safety helping them to widen their customer base.
• Customers with hectic lifestyle prefer ready-to-eat food products as main meal and they buy a lot to store in the home.
• Children preference is another factor leading to demand for frozen food, especially for frozen meat and poultry.
• Increase in number of large retail chains including hypermarkets and supermarkets has increased the demand of frozen food.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Frozen food is prepared using partially hydrogenated oil that contains harmful trans fats.
• Frozen food increases the risk of cardiac arrest and high blood pressure.
• Lack of proper refrigeration facility in retail stores and inadequate distribution facility in semi-urban and rural areas are the major challenges for the industry in developing markets.
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-frozen-food-market-report-2019-2029/
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Global Frozen Food Market is segmented on the Product, Distribution Channel type, Sales Category type and Geography.
• Ready Meals Market, 2019-2029
• Meat & Poultry Market, 2019-2029
• Sea Food Market, 2019-2029
• Potatoes Market, 2019-2029
• Vegetables & Fruits Market, 2019-2029
• Soups Market, 2019-2029
• Raw Material Market, 2019-2029
• Half Cooked Market, 2019-2029
• Freezing Techniques & Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Frozen Food Packaging Market, 2019-2029
• Food Service Industry Market, 2019-2029
• Retail Customers Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Europe is estimated to account for the largest market share in the frozen food market.
• Technological advancements and constant improvements in food production-distribution processes create lucrative prospects for market players.
• Product innovation, diversification, and competitive pricing are several other strategies adopted by companies to increase their sales.
• Key companies focus on various strategic initiatives like product innovation, and product portfolio expansion to maintain their industry position.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
General Mills Inc.
Iceland Foods Ltd.
Kraft Foods Group Inc.
Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.
Pinnacle Foods Inc.
Ralcorp Frozen Bakery Products
Seneca Foods Corporation
Simplot Food Group
The Schwan Food Company
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com