LONDON, June 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis by Battery Type (Lead Acid Battery, Nickel Cadmium Battery, Lithium-ion Battery), Aircraft Type (Civil Aircraft, Military Aviation, UAV), Power Density (Less Than 300 Wh/Kg, More Than 300 Wh/Kg), Aircraft Technology (Traditional, Hybrid, Electric, More Electric), End User (OEM, Aftermarket), Application (Propulsion, Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), Emergency, Others), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Batteries consist of single or multiple cells that convert chemical energy into electrical energy. Almost every aircraft currently incorporates electrical system that includes one or more batteries.
• An aircraft has a main battery and auxiliary power unit (APU) battery. These batteries are used during preflight to power up the electrical system and to start the auxiliary power unit.
• In addition, these aircraft batteries play a very vital role as they supply power to the aircraft in the case of power failure.
• The aircraft battery type includes lead acid battery, nickel cadmium battery, or lithium-ion battery with power density less than 300 wh/kg and/or more than 300 wh/kg.
• Batteries used in the aircraft must be reliable, durable, and lighter in weight as well as require less maintenance and cost efficient.
• The use of aircraft battery in propulsion, auxiliary power unit (APU), emergency, and other application is driving the aircraft battery market size.
Market Overview and Trends
• Need for advanced battery solutions for non-traditional aircraft and adoption of fuel cells to reduce carbon emissions is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for market growth.
• Need for better battery management systems has increased the use of the more electric aircraft (MEA) for aircrafts and this will increase the market size during the forecast period.
• The growing aircraft battery market trend of replacing lead acid batteries by ultra-low maintenance (ULM) Ni-cad batteries in commercial aircraft.
Download samples here:
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Increasing adoption of more electric aircraft technology in commercial aircraft is anticipated to grow the aircraft battery market share in upcoming years.
• Proliferation in the number of aircraft deliveries due to rising air passenger's rate has increased the demand of the aircraft battery market.
• Increasing demand for lithium ion based batteries due to its low cost features has increased the demand of these batteries in aircrafts.
• Increasing adoption of UAVs in commercial and civil applications has enhanced the market growth.
• Also, the growing aircraft fleet size and an advancement in technology is supplementing the adoption of aircraft battery.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• The high initial cost of battery may limit the aircraft battery market size.
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-aircraft-battery-market-report-2019-2029/
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The aircraft battery market is segmented on the battery type, aircraft type, aircraft technology, end user, application, and geography.
• Lead Acid Battery Market, 2019-2029
• Nickel Cadmium Battery Market, 2019-2029
• Lithium-ion Battery Market, 2019-2029
• Civil Aircraft Market, 2019-2029
• Military Aircraft Market, 2019-2029
• UAV Aircraft Market, 2019-2029
• Less Than 300 Wh/Kg Market, 2019-2029
• More Than 300 Wh/Kg Market, 2019-2029
• Traditional Market, 2019-2029
• Hybrid Market, 2019-2029
• Electric Market, 2019-2029
• More Electric Market, 2019-2029
• OEM Market, 2019-2029
• Aftermarket Market, 2019-2029
• Propulsion Market, 2019-2029
• Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) Market, 2019-2029
• Emergency Market, 2019-2029
• Others Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Research and development is the primary strategy adopted by the key players in the aircraft battery market.
• These companies has developed various strategies and developments such as product launch, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint venture, and collaborations.
• Bell Helicopter entered into partnership with Electric Power Systems on hybrid-electric aircraft engines. The Electric Power Systems to develop energy storage systems for Bell vertical takeoff and landing aircraft.
• Saft launched its new Skyzen batteries double maintenance intervals for the Airbus A320 aircraft Family. Skyzen is a nickel-based aviation battery that has well-established track record with major aircraft and helicopter manufacturers.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Concorde Battery Corporation
Dow Aero Logistics
EaglePitcher Technologies LLC
GS Yuasa Corporation
HBL Power Systems Limited
HBL Power Systems Ltd
Marvel Aero International, Inc.
Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics
Securaplane Technologies Inc.
Sichuan Changhong Battery
Teledyne Battery Products (Teledyne Technologies)
Tesla Industries Inc.
True Blue Power
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org