LONDON, Sept. 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis by Type (Induction and Synchronous), by Voltage (6.6 kV), by Output power HP (1 HP), by Input Power kW (0.12-7.5 kW, 7.5-110 kW, 110-1000 kW, >1000 kW), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• An AC electric motor is primarily power-driven by an alternating current and consists of two major parts, including an outside stator holding coils supplied with AC to produce a rotating magnetic field all along with an inside rotor attached to the output shaft creating a second rotating magnetic field.
• The enormous extension of AC electric motor sales in oil & gas market is majorly attributed to the rapid technological advancements in the oil & gas industry.
Market Overview and Trends
• Significant rise of automation in the oil & gas industry is anticipated to create lucrative business opportunities for the growth of AC electric motor sales in oil & gas market.
• The induction motor enables conversion of voltage and current to digital forms and processes the resulted measurement using a microprocessor. In addition, robustness and ability to operate in any environmental condition are the chief advantages of induction motors.
• Owing to the rapid industrial development chiefly in the oil & gas market, electric motors serve their Types in machine tools, pumps, power tools and others.
Download samples here:
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Surge in product popularity and its increased use in machine tools, auxiliary generators, cranes, centrifugal compressors, power tools and others for effective oil & gas production activities is predicted to drive the market growth of AC electric motor sales in oil & gas market in the coming years.
• Significant rise in use of ROVs and AUVs and new discoveries of oil & gas reserves are anticipated to propel the AC Electric Motor market.
• Up-gradation of utilities-based infrastructure in developed economies and factors including growing urban population and industrialization is estimated to fuel the market growth.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High capital investment
• The sluggish growth in oil & gas industry owing to the introduction of strict environmental legislation is anticipated to hamper AC electric motor sales in oil & gas market.
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-ac-electric-motor-sales-in-oil-gas-market-report-2019-2029/
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Induction Market, 2019-2029
• Synchronous Market, 2019-2029
Type of Voltage
• < 1 KV • 1-6.6 kV • > 6.6 kV
Output Power (HP)
• < 1 HP, • > 1 HP
Output Power (kW)
• 0.12-7.5 kW
• 7.5-110 Kw
• 110-1000 kW
• >1000 kW
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• Latin America Market, 2019-2029
• Middle East Market, 2019-2029
• Africa Market, 2019-2029
• Being a new technology, there are very few companies operating in the AC Electric Motor Sales in Oil & Gas market. However, number of players are entering in this arena by developing more standardized and cost effective Types.
• Companies are strategically expanding their global presence and offering improved Types across various sectors.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Marathon Engine Systems
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com