BANGALORE, India, Dec. 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Market is segmented by Component (Solution and Services), Deployment (On-Premise and Cloud), End User (Commercial, Individual and Others), Application (Access VPN, Intranet VPN, Extranet VPN and Others). This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Mobile & Wireless Category. It also covers Global & Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2026.
The global virtual private network (VPN) market was valued at USD 25.41 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 75.59 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.7% from 2020 to 2027.
Major factors driving the growth of VPN market size, increase in data security concerns, rise in advanced & complex cyber threats, and an upsurge in usage of mobile & wireless devices within organizations.
This study includes the analytical depiction of the virtual private network market forecast and trends to determine the imminent investment pockets.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (VPN) MARKET SIZE
The upsurge in usage of mobile and wireless devices is expected to drive the growth of the VPN market size. When more and more work transactions are performed by mobile devices, security is becoming a major concern. Mobile VPN technology and other mobile security products are considered key components as more mobile devices reach the workplace.
The VPN market size is rising as businesses implement BYOD policies to improve efficiency and reduce cost. The Private Network Tool ensures that remote staff is safely linked to corporate networks, thus shielding BYOD devices from malicious cyber-attacks.
The rise in advanced and complex cyber threats is expected to fuel the VPN market size. Cybercriminals have shown that they can easily take advantage of users communicating via hotspots or unsecured networks, although organizations have little protection against such attacks. Hackers are actively searching for new vulnerabilities to exploit, and businesses need to be prepared for these zero-day attacks. The use of VPN and the compliance of mobile endpoint organizational policies help prevent these attacks.
COVID-19 IMPACT ON VPN MARKET
As a result of COVID-19, businesses have already started to adjust their digital transformation priorities and concentrate on addressing shifts in network needs. VPN connections are important for workers when working remotely and are often the IT team's first stage in enabling a virtual workforce.
For remote employees, the ability to access data at all times is critical. The ability to access the internet via improved wireless technology has allowed applications to be downloaded to mobile devices. As more applications are available for mobile or wireless devices, businesses use these VPN applications to improve efficiency and productivity, thus driving the growth of the VPN industry.
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-2S21/Virtual_Private_Network_Market
VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (VPN) MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America is expected to hold the largest VPN market share. North America's dominance is attributed to the rapid growth in the demand from telecommunications and BFSI, among other industries and industry verticals.
The European market also accounted for a significant VPN market share and is projected to expand steadily. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is projected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period in line with the rising adoption of VPN solutions and services in China, India, and other Asian countries.
China is currently dominating the Asia-Pacific region with a growing number of mobile VPN services. As there are numerous government policies and regulations on common websites, providing a virtual private network as a solution created a range of opportunities for entrepreneurs in China, Indonesia, and other Asian countries. In addition, the use of VPN services has made fast networking and streaming in Asian countries possible.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTATIONS
- Remote Access VPN
- Site-to-Site VPN
By End User
- Commercial Users
- Telecom & IT
- Individual Users.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key market players
- Avast Software S.R.O.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Juniper Networks
- Microsoft Corporation
- NetMotion Software Inc.
- Radio IP Software Inc.
- Checkpoint Software Inc.
- Golden Frog, GmbH
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-2S21&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-2S21&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- The global SSL VPN Market size was valued at USD 3,077 Million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 5,328 Million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2017 to 2023. The major factors that drive the market size are an increase in demand for secure remote access for employees, customers, & business partners, a rise in the number of cyber-attacks, a surge in demand for cloud-based security solutions, and an increase in demand for bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend. North American held the largest SSL VPN market share in 2016. This dominance is attributed to the presence of major players and the increase in the number of internet users. The Asia-Pacific SSL VPN market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR, owing to the rise in penetration of the internet, rapid industrialization, and significant economic growth.
- The global Cloud VPN Market size is projected to reach USD 9050.5 Million by 2026, from USD 4470.6 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 12.5% during 2021-2026. The report offers a comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2015-2020. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on price and revenue (global level) by players for the period 2015-2020.
- In 2019, the global VPN Software Market size was USD 1016.1 Million, and it is expected to reach USD 2863 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 16.2% during 2021-2026. This report focuses on the global Virtual Private Network Software status, future forecast growth opportunity, key market and key players. Product-Type: Remote Access VPN, Intranet VPN, Extranet VPN, Others, Application: Personal VPN Users, Corporate VPN Users, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- The global SSL VPN Products market size is projected to reach USD 24180 Million by 2026, from USD 15660 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2021-2026. The report lists the major players in the regions and their respective market share on the basis of global revenue. It also explains their strategic moves in the past few years, investments in product innovation, and changes in leadership to stay ahead in the competition.
- Global Enterprise Infrastructure VPNs Software Market status future forecast growth opportunity key market and key players. The report is segmented by Product-Type: Monthly Subscription, Annual Subscription, by Application: SME (Small and Medium Enterprises), Large Enterprise, Region - Global, North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific etc.
- The global Mobile VPN Market is segmented by Type - Remote Access VPN, Site-to-Site VPN, and by Application - Telecom, Government, Health Care, Utilities, BFSI, Oil and Gas, Mining, Military, Other, Players, by key players, Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific etc.
- The global VPN Tools Market is segmented by Type - Remote Access VPN, Site-to-Site VPN, and by Application - Students and workers, Security enthusiasts, World travelers, Businesses and websites, Players, by key players, Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific.
- The global Enterprise Infrastructure VPN Market is segmented by Type - On-Premise, Managed, Hybrid and by Application: 0-100 Users, 100-500 Users, Above 500 Users, by key players, Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- GlobalBusiness VPN Market is segmented by Type - Remote Access VPN, Site-to-Site VPN and by Application - Large Enterprises,Medium Enterprises, SMEs, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- This report focuses on the global Remote Access VPN status, future forecast growth opportunity, key market and key players. Product-Type: SSL VPN, IPSec VPN, Application: Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Sized Business, Government Sectors, Research Institutes and Universities, by key players, Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- This report focuses on the global Site to Site VPN Market status, future forecast growth opportunity, key market and key players. Product-Type: Intranet-based, Extranet-based, Application: Individual, Commercial Use, Research Institution, Public Service, Others, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- Virtual Private Network VPN Routers Market size by analyzing historical data and future prospects. This report focuses on Virtual Private Network VPN Routers is segmented by Product-Type: Wireless VPN Routers, Wired VPN Routers, Application: Personal Use, Commercial Use, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- The Managed VPN Market report is segmented by Product-Type: Remote Access VPN, Site-to-site VPN, Application: BFSI, Healthcare, IT and Media, Transportation, Manufacturing, Energy, Other, by key players, Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- Global Internet Protocol Virtual Private Networks Market is segmented by Product-Type: Remote Access VPN, Site-to-Site VPN, Others, Application: Personal VPN Users, Corporate VPN Users, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports