DALLAS, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
RnRMarketResearch.com adds "Uveitis - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" therapeutic market research report of 159 pages with latest updates, data and information to its online business intelligence library.
The report "Uveitis - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Uveitis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Uveitis and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Uveitis is inflammation of the uvea, the middle layer of the eye. Uveitis can have many causes, including eye injury and inflammatory diseases. Exposure to toxic chemicals such as pesticides and acids used in manufacturing processes also can cause uveitis. The type of uveitis you have is classified by where inflammation occurs in the uvea: Anterior, Intermediate, Posterior and Diffuse uveitis. Uveitis occurs most frequently in people ages 20 to 50. A California study estimated that more than 280,000 people in the United States are affected by uveitis each year, which is almost three times greater than previously thought.
Companies discussed in this report include AbbVie Inc., Aciont Inc., Apitope International NV, BBB Therapeutics B.V., Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd., Clearside BioMedical, Inc., Effimune SAS, Eleven Biotherapeutics Inc., Endocyte, Inc., Enzo Biochem, Inc., EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc., ForSight VISION4, Inc., HanAll Biopharma Co., Ltd., Icon Bioscience, Inc., IMMD Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Neuroptis Biotech, Novartis AG, Ocata Therapeutics, Inc., OncoNOx ApS, Panoptes Pharma Ges.m.b.H., Pfizer Inc., pSivida Corp., Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., SynDevRx, Inc., TxCell SA, Virogenomics, Inc., XOMA Corporation. Order a Purchase copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=356477. (This is a premium report priced at US$2000 for a single user License.)
Drugs profile discussed in this report include 2B3-201, adalimumab, ATXUV-1, ATXUV-2, B27-PD, celecoxib, CF-101, Col-Treg, Cytectin, dexamethasone acetate, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate-Visulex, Drugs to Inhibit Aldose Reductase for Immunology, Ophthalmology, Infectious Disease, Metabolic and Respiratory Disorders, EBI-028, EC-1496, EC-1669, fluocinolone acetonide, FR-104, gevokizumab, HL-036, IBI-70090, IMD-0354, INV-17, LFG-316, lodamin, NOP-3, NS-2, OX-1001, PA-2612, Peptides to Modulate TCR for Uveitis, plastoquinone decyl triphenylphosphonium bromide, PP-001, PPL-003, Recombinant Enzymes for Uveitis, sarilumab, sirolimus, Small Molecules to Inhibit Kinase for Uveitis and Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Stem Cell Therapy for Autoimmune Diseases, triamcinolone acetonide, V-404.
Featured News & Press Releases:
- Jan 05, 2015: Clearside Biomedical Initiates Phase 2 Clinical Trial For the Treatment of Macular Edema Associated With Non-Infectious Uveitis
- Dec 18, 2014: Aldeyra Therapeutics Submits FDA IND Filing for Noninfectious Anterior Uveitis
- Dec 17, 2014: TxCell Receives EU Orphan Drug Designation For Col-Treg In The Treatment Of Non-Infectious Uveitis
- Dec 16, 2014: Aldeyra Therapeutics Abstract Accepted at 2015 American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology Annual Meeting
- Dec 16, 2014: Portage announces further successful validation of its new proprietory cell permeable peptide platform technology
- Oct 28, 2014: TxCell achieves positive results for Col-Treg in a model of autoimmune uveitis
- Oct 15, 2014: Clearside Biomedical Announces Ongoing Results in Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial in Patients with Non-infectious Uveitis
- Oct 06, 2014: Portage Announces Additional Consultants To Expedite Its PPL-003 Development Programs
- May 22, 2014: Col-Treg granted Advanced Therapy Medicinal Product classification by the European Medicines Agency
- May 20, 2014: AbbVie Receives Orphan Drug Designation for HUMIRA from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the Investigational Treatment of Certain Forms of Non-infectious Uveitis
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Uveitis
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Uveitis pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore more reports on Therapeutics at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics .
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
SOURCE RnR Market Research