- The demand for transparent packaging to confirm the authenticity of the product and the requirement of superior quality materials to protect diverse products from contamination are steering the growth of the reclosable films market
- The global reclosable films market is presaged to expand at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period of 2020-2026
ALBANY, N.Y, Aug. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The benefits consociated with reclosable films such as effortless resealing and user comfort may fuel good growth for the reclosable films market during the forecast period of 2020-2026. The use of reclosable films across end-users such as personal care and home care, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, industrial, and others may serve as great growth generators for the reclosable films market.
These films also provide a higher shelf life to products like meat and seafood. This factor may bring expansive growth opportunities for the reclosable films market across the forecast period of 2020-2026. Based on these factors, the analysts at Transparency Market Research (TMR) predict the global reclosable films market to record a health CAGR of 7.9% between 2019 and 2026.
The strengthening web of massive retail chains coupled with the growing demand for logistics may have a positive impact on the growth of the reclosable films market. Rise in ecommerce sales and the need of extended shelf life across diverse products may also offer good growth prospects. Offering the convenience of carrying sealed products with improved protection from contaminants may add extra stars of growth to the reclosable films market.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Reclosable Films Market: Transparency Expert Diagnosis
The analysts at Transparency Market Research (TMR) highlight the novel coronavirus pandemic and advice the manufacturers in the reclosable films market to adapt to the situation and focus on developing films customized for pharmaceutical and medical products. The TMR analysts also shed light on the developments companies are making by introducing technologies such as front flap sealing.
Explore 219 pages of expansive research, cutting-edge insights, and detailed projections. Analyze and discover the latest developments in the Reclosable Films Market (Material Type: Polyethylene [PE], Polypropylene [PP], Polyethylene Terephthalate [PET], Pressure Sensitive Adhesives [PSA], and Others; Peel Strength: Easy Peel Films and Medium Peel Films; Packaging Type: Cups, Trays, and Pouches & Bags; Thickness: Up to 100 Micron, 100 to 200 Micron, and Above 200 Micron; and End-use Industry: Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care & Home Care, and Industrial & Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2026 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/reclosable-films-market.html
Reclosable Films Market: Key Revelations
- Polypropylene (PP) reclosable films are predicted to acquire more than 40 percent of the market share in 2020 and expects to record incremental opportunity of US$ 25.7 mn between 2020 and 2027
- In terms of end user, the food and beverage industry may hold more than 3/4th share of the global reclosable films market
- Reclosable films with thickness upto 100 microns and 100 to 200 micron are predicted to capture more than 80 percent share of the global reclosable films market
- Europe may encounter substantial growth in terms of region across the forecast period of 2020-2026
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis across Reclosable Films Industries and Markets
Reclosable Films Market: Growth Prospects
The use of reclosable films to address food waste and bring a reduction in additional packaging materials due to the growing need for environment conservation may prove to be prominent growth pillars for the reclosable films market. The use of reclosable films for fruit trays and punnets can reduce packaging by more than 40 percent, thus assuring sustainability.
- The use of transparent films help in increasing the aesthetic appeal of a product and also promotes the product as safe because one can see through the product, thus bringing massive growth prospects for reclosable films market
- Packaging options for coffee such as gusseted bags, flat-bottoms, and stand-up pouches are assisting the growth of the reclosable films market to a great extent
- The ballooning use of reclosable films across the pharmaceutical industry is bringing tremendous growth opportunities for the reclosable films market
- The escalating expenditure on food items by a large populace is generating great demand for reclosable films market
Analyze Global Reclosable Films Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Reclosable Films Market: Major Players
The key participants in the reclosable films market are Sealed Air Corporation, Buergofol GmbH, Plastopil Hazorea Company Ltd, Schur Flexibles Holding GesmbH, KorozoAmbalaj SanayiVeTicaret AS, Coveris Holdings S.A, DowDuPont Inc., and Berry Global Group, Inc.
Reclosable Films Market: Segmentation
By Material Type
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA)
- Others (PS, PVC, PA, EVOH)
By Peel Strength
- Easy Peel Films
- Medium Peel Films
By Packaging Type
- Pouches & Bags
- Up to 100 Micron
- 100 to 200 Micron
- Above 200 Micron
By End-use Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Frozen Food
- Ready-to-eat Food
- Meat, Poultry, Sea Food
- Dairy Products
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Beverages & others
- Personal Care & Home Care
- Industrial & Others
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Packaging Industry:
Non-breathable Films Market – The global packaging industry, ~3.4 trillion packaging units were sold in 2017. Likewise, the demand for efficacious packaging solutions is steadily increasing in the non-breathable films market. Since Asia Pacific is projected for increased scope as far as market growth is concerned, manufacturers in the non-breathable films market are increasing their production capabilities in this region.
Mulch Films Market – Extensive use of mulch films in the agriculture and horticulture sector is prospering the mulch films market and this growth may continue in the forecast period 2019-2027. Mulch films are widely used on the soil to reduce weed growth and enhance crop yield. They are also used for retaining moisture levels in the soil and protecting the soil from ultraviolet (UV) rays. Mulch films market is classified in organic, anaerobic, colored, polypropene, polyethylene, ground covers and biodegradable based on properties.
Cast Films Market – The packaging industry is becoming an integral part of a wide range of end-use industries. The increasing demand for see-through packaging solutions is triggering the demand for high-performance barrier materials, such as cast films. The demand for high-quality cast films is increasing, as the packaging industry is regulated by various governing bodies as well as environmental organizations, which has amplified the importance of optical properties and quality of the raw materials of cast films.
Access TMR Press Releases - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
Access TMR Upcoming Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Access Recently Published Reports by TMR - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/reclosable-films-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research