NEW YORK, July 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- As per analysis by Persistence Market Research, the global urea market size is estimated to expand at a moderate CAGR of 2.3% over the forecast period of 2021-2031.
The agriculture industry has witnessed significant growth in the last few years, and this growth trend is expected to continue over the coming years as well. Growing demand for food and other agricultural products owing to rise in population and urbanization across the globe is driving demand for fertilizers, which, in turn, is elevating demand for urea in the global market.
Demand for industrial-grade urea is also increasing to reduce the emission of nitrous oxide (NOx) gases from diesel, dual-fuel, and lean-burn natural gas engines. There is a growing demand for nutrient-rich NPK fertilizers, which is also boosting the demand for urea globally.
Request for sample PDF of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32544
Key Takeaways from Market study
- Demand for urea is increasing due to rising use of fertilizers across the world to increase per hectare production capacity of land to cater to rising demand for food and other agricultural-based products.
- Countries such as India, Brazil, Indonesia, and Mexico are the fastest-growing markets, expanding at a healthy CAGR owing to the high production of agricultural-based products in these countries.
- China is one of the most lucrative markets for manufacturers owing to vast population and manufacturer-friendly governmental regulations.
- Various environmental regulations imposed on the use of solid urea due to emission of gaseous ammonia that can be dangerous for the environment as well as human health is a longstanding challenge for manufacturers to overcome.
- Demand for industrial-grade urea is also increasing from the automobile sector owing to the use of urea in selective non-catalytic reduction (SNCR) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) processes, which are used to reduce the emission of harmful gasses from automobile engines.
Ask an expert for any other query: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/ask-an-expert/32544
"Demand for urea is highest from the fertilizer segment across regions, and will remain so in future," says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
The global urea market has been identified as a significantly fragmented space, with large manufacturers occupying a major section of the overall industry. Tier-1 manufacturers account for highest market share.
Some of the leading players included in the report are Euro Chem, BASF SE, China National Petroleum Corporation, CF Industries Holdings, Inc., Nutrien Ltd., OST chem, Yara International ASA, Industries Qatar Q.P.S.C, SABIC, PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang (PUSRI), PT Pupuk Kujang, and PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur, who are anticipated to create a tough competitive environment at the global level.
Get full access of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32544
The global urea market is witnessing significant growth due to factors such as growth in population, urbanization, rising demand for food products, and rise in need to increase per hectare yield of land. However, factors such as environmental regulations imposed due to the emission of ammonia gas from ammonium-based fertilizers such as urea are hindering market growth to some extent.
Declining natural gas prices are leading to increasing profitability margins, due to which, more private players are increasing their urea production capacities globally.
More Valuable Insights
Persistence Market Research, a research and consulting firm has published a market research report on the industrial explosives market that contains global industry analysis of 2016–2020 and opportunity assessment for 2021–2031.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the market through different segments, namely, end use and region. The report also provides supply and demand trends, along with an overview of the parent market.
About Persistence Market Research:
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies'/clients' shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA - Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
Visit Our Website: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.