-- How will new business trends affect existing markets?
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Sept.16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, Sept. 24, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with Complimentary Registration
Frost & Sullivan Industry Analysts Vijay Narayanan Natrajan and Archana Vidyasekar
As traditional business lines are crossed and the world becomes more connected, several emerging industries are on the brink of success. In addition to revolutionizing existing business practices, these developments will provide new avenues for growth in several mature markets. Frost & Sullivan will present the findings of extensive analysis of these disruptive forces in the upcoming "Ten Emerging Industries that will Change the World" webinar.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Top emerging industries that will shape the economy by 2020 and beyond
- How emerging industries may impact existing business channels
- Potential business models and revenue streams created by emerging industries
This briefing will provide a clear view on the evolution of top emerging industries to help drive growth and innovation in a rapidly uncertain environment. Individuals and businesses with a futuristic vision would like to know which industries have potential to grow into bigger markets by 2020, how these will impact existing product and business lines, and key challenges likely to be faced.
"The United States is expected to be the largest online retail market with over 1.32 trillion of sales and 24 percent online retail penetration by 2025," noted Frost & Sullivan Visionary Innovation Research Analyst Archana Vidyasekar.
"With data expected to grow at 40% yearly, the Big Data Analytics market will be one of the most sought-after industry that is likely to generate a huge wave of interest never seen before," noted Frost & Sullivan Senior Research Analyst Vijay Narayanan.
"Mega Trends such as urbanization have strongly impacted the logistics industry by forcing logistics service providers to experiment with a range of solutions exclusively for cities, optimizing logistics and transport activities, while considering environmental and sustainable factors," said Frost & Sullivan Visionary Innovation Research Analyst Archana Vidyasekar.
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Visionary Innovation practice, please visit: www.frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan