DUBLIN, Mar. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssjjd6/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Organic Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report to their offering.
The increasing usage of pesticides, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) and antibiotics in the food products are raising health concerns in the United States. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2013 estimates shows that, about 1.1 Billion pounds of pesticides active ingredients are being used annually in the country and over 20,000 pesticides products are being marketed annually, which is adversely impacting the health of the consumers. Therefore, the Organic foods which are produced using environment and animal friendly organic farming methods are gaining awareness in the country. Organic Trade Association 2012, estimates shows that about 81% families are purchasing organic food at least some times.
According to United States Organic Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, it is forecasted that the organic food market in United States will grow at the CAGR of about 14% during 2013-18. The organic fruits & vegetables will continue to dominate till 2018 and with the growth in organic food market revenues, the demand for organic meat, fish, poultry, etc. is also expected to gain demand in the forecasted period. The western states in United States hold the major market share in the total organic food market revenues. However, increasing per capita income coupled with the growing domestic production and commercial sector are anticipated to surge the demand of organic food in other regions of the country.
United States Organic Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018 discusses the following aspects of organic food's market expansion in the United States:
- Global & the United State Organic Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
- The United StateS Organic Food Market Share by Company, Type & Region
- Segmental Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Developments
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of organic food market in United States
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, organic food manufacturers & exporter and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Organic Food Market Outlook
3. United States Organic Food Market Outlook
4. Organic Fruits & Vegetables Market Outlook
5. Organic Dairy Products Market Outlook
6. Organic Packaged Food Market Outlook
7. Market Drives and Challenges
8. Market Trends and Developments
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. United States Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
13. Research Methodology
- Amy's Kitchen Inc.
- Clif Bar & Company
- Cropp Cooperative
- Eden Foods, Inc.
- Equal Exchange, Inc.
- Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- Mondelez International, Inc.
- Nature's Path Foods, Inc.
- Stonyfield Farm, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssjjd6/united_states
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets