DUBLIN, Nov 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The U.S. Commercial Card Market: A Growing Virtual Reality" report to their offering.
The U.S. commercial card market continues to grow at rates higher than other business-to-business (B2B) payments types. According to the authors estimates, between 2013 and 2015, U.S. commercial card purchase volume grew at a compound annual growth rate of 9%; we expect to see high-single-digit growth through the next several years.
Spending volumes continue to be dominated by the traditional leading commercial card issuers, but share is shifting somewhat to emerging smaller issuers. The major industry growth driver is electronic accounts payable (EAP) as both buyers and suppliers have increasing awareness of the value of card-based products in the payables flow.
In a new research report, The U.S. Commercial Card Market: A Growing Virtual Reality the author reviews the corporate purchasing and virtual credit card landscape for the mid to large corporate market sectors. The report discusses how virtual card payments, led by single-use accounts (SUA), are driving the current growth trends.
Highlights of the research report include:
- A review of the current factors contributing to the growth of business-to-business (B2B) payments overall and commercial cards specifically
- A detailed review of the products in the commercial cards space
- Growth projections for commercial credit card product types through 2019
- Detailed reviews of electronic accounts payable (EAP) and the factors behind surging single-use account (SUA) spend
- Network, issuer, and market sector views and perspective
- A discussion of the opportunities and potential threats in the U.S. commercial card industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Commercial Card Product Landscape, with Product Types Defined
4. Trends in Traditional and Virtual Cards
5. The U.S. Commercial Card Market
6. Network and Issuer Perspective
7. A Closer Look at Virtual Accounts
8. Other Market Considerations: Opportunities and Possible Threats
- Bora Payment Systems
- CSI Enterprises
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kjndnd/the_u_s
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets