DUBLIN, June 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ksbwgr/meat_and_meat) has announced the addition of the "Meat & Meat Products 2015" report to their offering.
This report examines the retail market for meat and meat products in the UK. Within the scope of this report is an analysis of fresh, frozen and canned products, whether primary, processed or value-added, that are available for consumer purchase in the UK.
This report examines the UK market for meat and meat products. This market continues to exhibit year-on-year growth, with the value of total sales increasing by 2.6% in 2014. Growth was spread across all four market sectors in 2014, but some categories have consistently outperformed others over the 5-year review period.
As the economic recovery develops, This report expects the demand for quality meat to increase, bolstering value sales. However, the market is extremely mature and faces increasing competition from non-meat brands such as Quorn. As a result of these factors, this report forecasts modest overall growth of 8.8% between 2015 and 2019 across the market as a whole.
This report uses the following four sectors to categorise different varieties of meat and meat products:
- Carcass meat - led by beef, but also includes pork, lamb, mutton, veal and offal
- Poultry - primarily chicken and turkey, as well birds such as duck and pheasant
- Bacon and ham
- Other meat and meat products - processed and value-added products that are made using meat, such as sausages, meat pies and pasties, ready meals, cooked meat, frozen meat and canned meat
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction & Definition
2. Report Coverage
3. Market Sectors
4. Key Drivers
5. Market Trends
6. Economic Trends
7. Market Position
8. How Robust Is The Market?
9. Market Size & Segmentation
11. Market Growth
12. Overseas Trade
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ksbwgr/meat_and_meat
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets