Naturally, there is huge demand for antihypertensive drugs as people struggle to move out of their busy lifestyles and unhealthy eating and living habits
ALBANY, New York, March 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Events and developments that are shaping the growth curve of the global antihypertensive drugs market are being closely monitored by Transparency Market Research. TMR has recently published a new research about the market and provides an in-depth information about the inner working dynamics of the global antihypertensive drugs market. According to the research report, the global market will exhibit a modest CAGR of ~2% over the course of the forecast period ranging from 2019 to 2027. The market was initially valued at US$27.8 bn in 2018. With the given rate of growth, the valuation of the market will rise up to around US$33.9 Bn by the end of 2027.
"In the last few decades, a considerable amount of research has been done for the development of new therapeutics and effective antihypertensive drugs. In spite of considerable developments in genomics and their clinical applications, landmark developments in the global antihypertensive drugs market are still achieved slowly. Drug manufacturers are continually investing huge resources in the development and discovery of hugely popular drugs. However, in order to reach the goal, the key stakeholders in the present market for antihypertensive drugs are expected to adopt a multi-sector approach that will concentrate on various aspects such as population sciences, digital, and data among others", observes TMR analyst.
Request PDF Brochure of Antihypertensive Drugs Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=7718
Key Findings in the Research Report:
- The global antihypertensive market can be broadly segmented in terms of drug, condition, medication type, distribution channel, and region.
- Based on type of drug, the global market is classified into alpha blockers, renin inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, vasodilators, beta-blockers, angiotensin receptor blockers, angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors, diuretics, and others. Of these, the segment of diuretics is further segmented into potassium sparing diuretics, loop diuretics, thiazide diuretic.
- The segment of angiotensin receptor blocker accounted for a larger share in the global antihypertensive drugs market in 2018 and is projected to continue leading the market in the near future.
- Depending upon condition, the segment of primary hypertension accounted for the biggest share in the global market in 2018
- In terms of type of medication, the global market is segmented into combination therapy, monotherapy, and fixed dose combinations.
- In terms of channel of distribution, the market is segmented into online pharmacies, hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and others. The segment of hospital pharmacies is predicted to have a higher rate of growth in the coming years of the forecast period.
Explore a 213 pages report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Antihypertensive Drugs Market by Drug: Diuretics, Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers, Beta-blockers, Vasodilators, Calcium Channel Blockers, Renin Inhibitors, Alpha-blockers, and Others; Condition: Primary Hypertension and Secondary Hypertension; Medication Type: Monotherapy, Combination Therapy, and Fixed Dose Combinations; and Distribution Channel: Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, and Others, Read Details TOC of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/7718
Global Antihypertensive Drugs Market – Key Driving Factors
- One of the biggest driving factor for the development of the global antihypertensive drugs market is the monumental shift of lifestyle of an average human being. There have been considerable changes in terms of work life balance, eating habits, and having an overall sedentary lifestyle. All these factors are contributing to the development of hypertension among masses. According to WHO, by 2050, around 2.1 billion will be affected by hypertension. This thus have had a considerable impact on the overall development of the global antihypertensive market.
- The prevalence of primary hypertension is considerably high across the globe. This is an important factor helping to drive the growth of the global market.
- In recent years, due to increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disorders and other problems associated with hypertension, the demand for antihypertensive drugs has increased considerably. Of these different drug type, the demand is particularly high for angiotensin receptor blockers
- In coming years of the forecast period, it is projected that there will an increased focus on using combination therapies. Several studies have shown that nearly 25% of the patients may need combination therapy of two or more drugs to get the desired result. It is projected that this medication type will reach a valuation worth US$12.4 mn and will account for an overall market share of around 43% in 2020.
Global Antihypertensive Drugs Market – Geographical Outlook
- In terms of regional segmentation, the global antihypertensive drugs market is divided into Middle East and Africa, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America
- The regional segment of Asia Pacific is projected to have most promising rate of growth in the coming years of the forecast period. China and India are projected to offer highly lucrative growth opportunities for the development of the hypertensive drugs market because of the increasing prevalence of cardiac disorders and addiction to unhealthy lifestyle habits such as alcohol consumptions, smoking, and unhealthy diet among others.
Analyze Antihypertensive Drugs market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Antihypertensive Drugs Market – Key Market Players
Some of the prominent names in the global antihypertensive drugs market include names such as Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi S.A., Novartis AG, AstraZeneca plc, and Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH.
Global Antihypertensive Drugs Market: Segmentation
Antihypertensive Drugs Market, by Drug
- Thiazide Diuretics
- Loop Diuretics
- Potassium-sparing Diuretics
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors
- Angiotensin Receptor Blocker
- Beta-1 Selective
- Intrinsic Sympathomimetic
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- Renin Inhibitors
Antihypertensive Drugs Market, by Condition
- Primary Hypertension
- Secondary Hypertension
Antihypertensive Drugs Market, by Medication Type
- Combination Therapy
- Fixed Dose Combinations
Antihypertensive Drugs Market, by Distribution Channel
- Retail Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Antihypertensive Drugs Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Pharmaceutical Industry:
Prescription Dermatology Therapeutics Market: The global prescription dermatology therapeutics market is growing at a rapid pace due to high prevalence and increase in incidence rate of chronic and infectious dermatological disorders, and new product development and commercialization across the globe. In terms of revenue, the global market was valued at US$ 27,580.0 Mn in 2017 and is projected to reach US$ 61,296.1 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2018 to 2026.
Head and Neck Cancer Market: According to the report, the global head and neck cancer market was valued at US$ 933.3 Mn in 2017 and is anticipated expand at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2018 to 2026. Growth of the pharmaceutical industry, government initiatives, increase in health care expenditure, surge in product approval, and rise in patient population are projected to augment the global market from 2018 to 2026.
Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market: The global intravenous immunoglobulin market continues to expand at a high growth rate. The market is driven by rise in global prevalence of autoimmune diseases such as primary humoral immunodeficiency (PIDD), multiple sclerosis, immune thrombocytopenia purpura (ITP), autoimmune hemolytic anemia, and Kawasaki syndrome.
Oral Anticoagulant Market: A major factor expected to drive the global oral anticoagulant market is rise in the adoption of drugs, particularly among geriatric patients, who are at a higher risk of heart attacks and strokes. Moreover, factors such as rapid onset of action, short half-life, and little or no food interaction are likely to boost the market.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research