SAN FRANCISCO, October 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global ultra-high performance concrete market is expected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2025, according to a report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand from the construction industry is expected to favor the market growth.
Ultra-high performance concrete (UHPC) is an advanced cementitious material with the potential to be a viable solution to improve the sustainability of buildings and other infrastructure components owing to its versatile properties such as high strength, energy capacity, and durability as compared to other conventional concrete products. The properties exhibited by UHPC make it ideal for use in panels and components as they have to perform under shock, explosive conditions, and impact loads.
Roads & bridge construction application segment dominated the market and is anticipated to ascend at a high growth rate over the forecast period. In building construction, UHPC can be used as a structural precast element, column, and facade. Moreover, the material is also used in the machinery industry to manufacture integrated machine parts, which in turn is expected to fuel the market growth.
The North America region is expected to witness highest growth rate over the forecast period. The construction industry has emerged as a substantial a consumer for UHPC owing to its inherent UHPC benefits and wide applicability, which is in turn is expected to propel the industry growth. Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth rate over the forecast period. Strong demand from countries such as Japan, China, and South Korea, and the emerging opportunities in countries such as India are expected to contribute to this scenario. The region is characterized by rising awareness regarding UHPC.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Ultra High Performance Concrete (UHPC) Market Analysis By Product (Slurry-infiltrated Fibrous Concrete, Reactive Powder Concrete, Compact Reinforced composite), By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ultra-high-performance-concrete-uhpc-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- In terms of UHPC product type, slurry infiltrated fiber concrete (SIFCON) segment dominated the overall market in 2016 and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period. Rising infrastructural development in countries such as China and India and favorable government initiatives are projected to benefit the market in the region.
- The global UHPC demand in anti-detonating construction application was USD 50.9 million in 2016 and is anticipated to witness a steady growth in the next 8 years
- The U.S. UHPC market was valued at USD 356.1 million in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 749.1 million by 2025
- Lafarge; Sika AG, RAMPF Holding GmbH & Co. KG; Densit; ceEntek Pte Ltd.; ELO Beton; TAKTL; and Gulf Precast Concrete Co. L.L.C are some of the key players within the global industry
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Menthol Tonka Beans Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/menthol-tonka-beans-market
- Olibanum Gum Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/olibanum-gum-market
- Benzoe Siam Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/benzoe-siam-market
- Renewable Aviation Fuel Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/renewable-aviation-fuel-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global ultra-high performance concrete market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Slurry-infiltrated Fibrous Concrete (SIFCON)
- Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC)
- Compact Reinforced Composite (CRC)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Roads & Bridge Construction
- Building Construction
- Military Construction
- Anti-detonating Construction
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/specialty-and-fine-chemicals
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.