GURUGRAM, India, May 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Findings
- It is predicted that the number of employed people will increase from 32,502 thousand in the year 2018 to 34,625 thousand by the year ending 2023E.
- Average fees charged for UK Executive MBA programmes is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 5.0% during the period 2018-2023E.
- In future, it is anticipated that the demand for customized courses will increase further; as 70.0% of the programmes will be customized in the UK Executive MBA market by the year end 2023E.
Increase in the Number of Enrollments: The enrollments in the UK Executive MBA market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.5% during the period 2018-2023E, as more number of industry professionals will become aware of the EMBA programmes and the salary hike after perusing the course will encourage them to take up this course. Moreover, rapid changes in the businesses coupled with increasing demand for personal and professional growth, value addition to business and in-depth understanding of a course will attract the companies and individuals towards executive MBA programs in the UK over the years.
Increasing Demand for Customized Courses: As technology will advance in the coming years, the demand for a customized program will increase positively as industry professional will prefer to choose electives of their own choice which will provide them specialization in a particular sector. It is anticipated that 70.0% of the programmes offered in the colleges in future will be customized.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication "UK Executive MBA Market Outlook to 2023 - By Type of Program (Structured and Customized), By Electives, By Blended Learning (Online & Offline and only Offline), By Program Duration and By Course Type (Part Time only, Full Time only or Either Full or Part Time)" believed that the Executive MBA market in UK will grow due to increase in the number of people employed, increase in the fees structure and increase in the number of customized programs offered.
The market is expected to register a positive CAGR of 12.6% in terms of revenue during the forecast period 2018-2023E.
Key Segments Covered
- By Type of Program
- By Electives offered
- Above 20
- By Blended Learning
- Offline and Online
- Only Offline
- By Program Duration
- Less than or equal to 24 months
- Greater than 24 months
- By Type of Course
- Part Time only
- Full Time only
- Either Part Time or Full Time
- Key Target Audience
- B Schools
- Online Education Consultancies
- Ministry of Education/ Higher Education Authority
- Online Education Aggregators
- Investors in Private Equity Firm
- Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2013-2018
- Forecast Period: 2019-2023E
- Institutes Covered:
- The University of Aberdeen, Aston University, The University of Bath
- University of Bedfordshire, Birmingham City University
- The University of Birmingham, The University of Bolton, The University of Bradford
- The University of Bristol, The University of Cambridge, Cardiff University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University, The University of Central Lancashire
- City, University of London, Cranfield University, De Montfort University
- University of Durham, The University of East Anglia, The University of Edinburgh
- The University of Essex, The University of Exeter, Glyndwr University
- The University of Greenwich, University of Hertfordshire, The University of Hull
- The University of Lancaster, Leeds Beckett University, The University of Leeds
- University of the Arts, London, London Business School
- London School of Economics and Political Science, Loughborough University
- University of Nottingham, The Nottingham Trent University
- The University of Oxford, The University of Salford, The University of Sheffield
- University of Suffolk, The University of Surrey
- University of Wales Trinity Saint David, University of Ulster,
- The University of Warwick, The University of Winchester, University of Worcester
- Sheffield Hallam Universitys
- Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Introduction on UK Executive MBA Market
- Business Cycle in UK Executive MBA Market
- Timeline of Major Institutes in UK Executive MBA Market
- UK Executive MBA Market Size by Revenue (2012-2018)
- UK Executive MBA Market Segmentation
- UK Executive MBA Market Segmentation by Types of Program (Structured/Customized)
- UK Executive MBA Market Segmentation Electives Offered (On the basis of Colleges)
- UK Executive MBA Market by Blended Learning (Offline and Online or Offline only) on the basis of Program
- UK Executive MBA Market by Type of Program (Part Time, Full Time or Either Part Time or Full Time)
- Strategies Adopted by Colleges in UK Executive MBA Market
- Global Synopsis of Executive MBA Programs
- Trends and Developments in the UK Executive MBA Market
- Issues and Challenges in the UK Executive MBA Market
- Government Regulations in UK Executive MBA Market
- SWOT Analysis UK Executive MBA Market
- Competitive Scenario and Company Profiles of Major Players in the Market
- UK Executive MBA Market Future Outlook and Projections (2018-2023E)
- Analyst Recommendations in UK Executive MBA Market
For more information, refer to below link:
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of US Executive MBA market overview and market size by revenue, revenue model, trends and developments, issues and challenges, target profile and application trends survey. The report also provides data points on US Executive MBA market by structured and customizable, by Funding of Program (Self Funding, Partial Funding and Full Sponsorship), by Duration of the Course (12-16 Months, 17-21 Months and More than 21 Months), by Domestic and International Students, by EMBA and GEMBA along with company profile of major players in US Executive MBA including The Wharton School, University of Virginia (Darden School of Business), Kellogg School of Management, Columbia Business School, University Of Chicago Booth School Of Business, UC Berkeley Haas School of Business, UCLA Anderson School of Business, Yale School of management, Stephen M. Ross School of Business, MIT Sloan School of Management, NYU Stern School of Business and Cornell SC Johnson School of Business. The report also covers SWOT analysis, Government Initiatives, Decision making parameters along with analyst recommendation and macroeconomic variables.
US Executive Education Programs Market By Type (Open and Customized Programs), By Universities (Private and State), By Mode of Delivery (Business Schools, Online, Foreign Collaborations) - Outlook to 2022
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of executive education programs market in the US. The report provides information on US Executive Education Programs market size (by revenue, by number of enrollments, number of programs), market segments (by open & customized programs, by type of courses, by universities and by mode of deliveries), US online executive education market, and competitive landscape of major players in the US Executive Education Programs market. The report also provides trends and developments in the market, key issues and challenges in the market, government initiatives for executive education in the US, Entry barriers in US Executive Education Programs market, SWOT analysis of the market and covering competitive landscape of major institutions including Harvard Business School, The Wharton School, MIT Sloan School of Management, Stanford Graduate School of Business, UCLA Anderson School of Business, Columbia Business School, Kellogg School of Management, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Stephen M. Ross School of Business and Baruch College. The report concludes with market projection for future and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
UK Executive Education Market Outlook to 2023 - By Type of Management Development Programs (Finance, Strategy, Leadership, Ethics and others), By Duration of the Course (1 day, 1-2 days, 2-3 days, 3-5 days, 5-10 days and 10+ days) and By Type of Universities (Private and Public)
The report provides a comprehensive analysis on the UK Executive management development programs (MDP) industry. The report covers various aspects including introduction on UK Executive MDP market, business cycle, issues and challenges, trends and developments, SWOT analysis, competitive landscape and government regulations. The report concludes with market projections and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
UK Executive MDP market is at the growing stage, supported by the growth of number of professionals who wish to pursue these courses while continuing their job, especially in the Strategy and Leadership vertical, along with rising demand for customized programs in the country. The students are driven by the brand value of the institution and value-add from the course which is the major aspects in deciding the course and the college.
The report titled provides a comprehensive analysis of the executive education programs offered through in house as well as virtual sessions. The report analyzes the market for overall executive education with major segments including virtual and in campus MDPs, open and customized MDPs, sponsored and unsponsored MDPs, regional contribution and mode of entry. Additionally, the market for virtual executive education has been extensively covered in the report with a focus on the major players along with their competitive landscape. The report also shed light on the market positioning of major players along with the target executive profile which a new entrant should focus upon. The report also includes macroeconomic factors which have been analyzed to determine the future prospects of the Industry along with analyst recommendations. India Executive education market has been defined as the revenues generated from the part time executive education programs that are offered within the institutes as well as through virtual means by all the private, public and foreign B-school institutes in India. The commission charges earned by virtual aggregators to provide a platform to the professionals as well as institutes have not been taken into account.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
Ken Research Private Limited
SOURCE Ken Research