DUBLIN, November 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "GMP Compliance for Quality Control and Contract Laboratories" conference has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This two day interactive in-person seminar will provide participants the regulatory background and guidelines through all critical areas of GMP compliance. This course helps attendees understand the latest requirements and also provides them templates and examples to develop inspection ready documentation.
Practical examples and interactive exercises will be dispersed into and between the presentations while 50% of the total time will be dedicated to practical sessions. During the seminar, participants will work in small groups on case studies and prepare the answers using prepared fill-in templates. After the course a large variety of tools such as SOPs, validation examples and checklists will be readily available on a dedicated website that can be used to easily implement what they have learned from the course.
- Learn about the regulatory background and GMP requirements for quality control and contract laboratories.
- Understand and be able to explain your company's quality plan or laboratory compliance master plan.
- Understand the difference between GMP and non-GMP laboratories.
- Learn how to develop inspection ready documentation.
- Be able to train others in your organization on GMP requirements.
- Learn how to avoid and/or respond to the FDA inspectional observations and warning letters.
Who Should Attend:
- Analysts and lab managers
- QA managers and personnel
- Validation specialists
- Regulatory affairs
- IT professionals
- Human resources (HR) managers and staff
- Training departments
- Documentation department
- Consultants& teachers
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6kl7j/gmp_compliance
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets