DUBLIN, June 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljdvgm/the_snapchat) has announced the addition of the "The Snapchat Report - Winning At Media and Marketing in a Mobile-First World" report to their offering.
The most urgent strategic challenge for media and marketing professionals is engaging consumers in a mobile-first world.
Snapchat is the mobile-native trailblazer, reaching 100 million valuable, elusive Millennials every day.
Discover why global media giants are developing strategies and content for Snapchat to win at mobile. And how major brands are embracing Snapchat's new advertising opportunities.
The Report Answers These Key Questions:
- Why is Snapchat a strategic game-changer for mobile media and marketing?
- Why are media companies and advertisers clamouring to work with Snapchat?
- How does Snapchat provide unique media and marketing opportunities in mobile to reach the valuable Millennial demographic?
- What are the new rules for producing content which wins at mobile engagement?
- How are media owners creating innovative content for Snapchat?
- What are Snapchat's mobile-native advertising formats and which brands use them?
Snapchat is a TV and Media Portal for Mobile Millennials
The launch of Snapchat Discover transformed Snapchat into a worldwide media distributor for broadcasters and media companies such as CNN, MTV and Vice.
Discover enables Snapchat's 100 million daily teen and young adult users - the Millennials - to access made-for-mobile video and multimedia news and entertainment stories anywhere, any time, via their ubiquitous smartphones.
Leading brands including BMW, McDonald's and Victoria's Secret have seized the opportunity to sponsor and advertise on Snapchat to reach the much sought-after Millennial consumers.
What You'll Learn From this Report:
The report analyses how Snapchat engages the elusive and highly prized Millennial demographic, with mobile video content which is created for smartphones and scheduled like broadcast television.
Global Media Owners: You will learn how CNN, MTV, ESPN, Daily Mail, Cosmopolitan, Vice and others partner with Snapchat to gain millions of views for media content and brand advertising.
Snapchat Discover: We will show you how Snapchat has created a unique form of mobile TV which inspires users to discover content from both media companies and brands.
Media Partnerships: The report includes a complete breakdown of Snapchat's TV and media partners and a detailed analysis of how they approach producing content for the Discover platform.
Original Content Ambitions: Snapchat has itself become a mobile content producer, recruiting an in-house editorial team and a senior CNN reporter, and it supports original third-party productions, all of which are distributed via the Snap Channel on Discover.
New Advertising Formats: We describe Snapchat's brand advertising business model and the advertising opportunities which Snapchat offers brands.
Brand Ad Campaigns and Sponsorships: Find out how major brands, such as Audi, Dove and Taco Bell, run innovative campaigns via Snapchat's Our Stories and Discover.
Key Data and Company Timeline: For instant reference, the Key Data section provides essential statistics about Snapchat's Millennial users, while the Company Timeline gives a year-by-year account of Snapchat's development.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. New Rules for Media in a Mobile-First World
3. Smartphone App Transforms into Worldwide Media Partner
4. Snapchat Discover: A New Mobile Media Distribution Paradigm
5. Snapchat Enters Global TV And Media Distribution
6. TV Broadcasters and Shows Embrace Snapchat
7. Producing Original Video Content for Discover
8. Innovating the Future of News For Mobile
9. Analysis: Snapchat's Brand Advertising Business Model
10. Snapchat'S New Mobile Advertising Products and Their Effectiveness
11. Case Studies: Major Brand Ad Campaigns
12. Key Data
13. Company Timeline and Major Developments
- ABC Family
- Channel 4
- Comedy Central
- Daily Mail
- Food Network
- Mountain Dew
- National Geographic
- People magazine
- Sky News
- Sky Sports
- Taco Bell
- Vice Media and Vice News
- Victoria's Secret
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljdvgm/the_snapchat
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets