LONDON, December 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Outlook & Expenditure Forecasts for Key Markets, Plays & Leading Companies
The extraction of oil and gas from shale (tight) formations is a relatively new phenomenon with commercial production only first occurring in the twenty-first century. Shale (tight) rock formations have low permeability and porosity and so require the use of horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing in order to extract the hydrocarbon resources. The techniques to develop hydrocarbons from shale formations were first pioneered in the US and today the global shale (tight) oil and gas markets are dominated by the US.
The US has a number of favourable characteristics that have helped promote the speed of shale (tight) oil production and it will maintain its position as the epicentre of the global shale (tight) oil market over the next decade. However, investment in shale (tight) oil exploration outside of North America will also grow strongly over the coming ten years as countries try to emulate the successes seen in the US.
Visiongain calculates that CAPEX in the global shale (tight) oil market in 2015 is $81.1bn. This represents a major global energy industry market, which will become increasingly important as the US continues to enhance its spending and production, while others also invest in the market. The report provides in-depth analysis of the emerging international shale (tight) oil market and gives insight into the unique characteristics of each national market and its growth potential.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should buy The Shale (Tight) Oil Market 2015-2025
What are the future trends in the shale (tight) oil industry over the next ten years? Which national markets will prosper? Which are the top plays in terms of capital expenditure in the US shale (tight) oil market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis reveals highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. Don't miss out on this vital information.
Find strategic advantage in the 160 page report:
• View national capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed projections of capital expenditure in the global shale (tight) oil market, within six nations plus a rest of the world category, and within three major US shale (tight) oil plays, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis and revealing insight into commercial developments and government strategies.
• Our report provides 111 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects of the shale (tight) oil industry.
- You will gain from our analyst's industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the shale (tight) oil industry will develop and which countries stand to see most growth.
• Read an exclusive interview with Andes Energia plc.
- The full transcript of the exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report will keep you up to speed with what is really happening in the shale oil industry. Don't fall behind. You will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
• Understand the prospects for the leading national shale (tight) oil markets - where are the greatest levels of capital expenditure currently being spent and what opportunities exist for growth going forward?
- What are the key trends and factors affecting each of the national shale (tight) oil markets? How will these markets expand? Which countries and locations will see the greatest levels of growth and why? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed by viewing capital expenditure forecasts and analysis for the key national markets from 2015-2025. Each national market includes both a calculation of 2014 capital expenditure and a ten year forecast from 2015 to 2025:
- The US Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Canadian Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Argentinean Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Russian Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Australian Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Colombian Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Rest of World Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
• Find out about the market potential for companies working in the US shale (tight) oil market with individual market forecasts and analysis for three major US shale (tight) oil plays from 2015-2025.
- Each US play market breakdown includes both a calculation of 2014 capital expenditure and a ten year forecast of capital expenditure from 2015 to 2025:
- The Bakken Shale (Tight) Oil Play Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Eagle Ford Shale (Tight) Oil Play Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Permian Shale (Tight) Oil Play Market Forecast 2015-2025
- 'Other Plays' Shale (Tight) Oil Play Market Forecast 2015-2025
• Identify who are the 10 leading companies within the shale (tight) oil market
- Our report reveals the ten companies of central importance to this market in terms of highest capital expenditure in the industry, with detailed company profiles for each. The profiles contain details of the company's total capital expenditure in 2014, forecasts for shale (tight) oil capital expenditure for 2014 and 2015 and market share within the shale (tight) oil market, as well as analysing their future prospects:
- Apache Corporation
- EOG Resources
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Continental Resources
- Marathon Oil
- Devon Energy
- Pioneer Natural Resources
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the shale (tight) oil market
The Shale (Tight) Oil Market 2015-2025 report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and the full transcript from an exclusive interview with Andes Energia plc. is included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, national and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How The Shale (Tight) Oil Market 2015-2025 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the shale (tight) oil market and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the shale (tight) oil market. This is an extremely exciting area of the oil industry from a growth and potential point of view.
You will discover forecasts for the period 2015-2025 in terms of capital expenditure for the shale (tight) oil market for six nations and three major US plays, in addition to profiles of the leading companies within the global market. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why capital expenditure growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition order The Shale (Tight) Oil Market 2015-2025 report. Avoid missing out - order our report now.
Companies Listed on this report
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
Andes Energia plc.
Athabasca Oil Corporation
Breitburn Energy Partners
Brigham Exploration Corporation
Brigham Oil & Gas
Cabot Oil and Gas
Canacol Energy Ltd.
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd.
Eagle Rock Energy Partners
Empresa Colombiana de Gas (Ecogas)
Empresa Colombiana de Petroleos (Ecopetrol)
EOG Resources Inc.
Falcon Oil & Gas
Gas Y Petroleo de Nequen
Kodiak Oil & Gas
Kuwait Oil Company
Marathon Oil Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Murphy Oil Corporation
Pioneer Natural Resources
Reliance Industries Limited
Royal Dutch Shell
Trilogy Energy Corporation
Whiting Petroleum Corporation
Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales (YPF)
Yoho Resources Inc.
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Energy Resources Conservation Board (ERCB)
Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia (FARC)
International Energy Agency (IEA)
Organisation for Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
United States Geological Survey (USGS)
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel : +44(0)20-7336-6100