LONDON, February 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Top ten tips on how to propose to your man this Leap year!
Do want your man to say a big YES this Leap year? For over 30 years the ABIA have been the watchdog of the dating industry and are pleased to announce their top ten do's and don'ts for success on February 29th 2012.
- Do sound him out first, perhaps make a joke about popping the question and gauge his response so you know if he is likely to say yes.
- Do suggest you re-visit the restaurant where you had your first meal to re-kindle the feeling new love but don't get drunk; you might not remember if he said yes.
- Do dress to impress to put him in the mood for romance
- Do flatter him and pander to his ego.
- Do let him know your feelings before you pop the question.
- Don't be with friends - just the two of you is best.
- Don't propose with a ring - just ask the question - get the response, you can buy a ring later.
- Don't propose in the height of passion; you may not get a truthful reply.
- Don't propose if you have known him less than six months as you are still looking through rose tinted glasses.
- Don't tell friends you are going to ask him beforehand.
For more information/comment or quote contact: Karen Mooney, Press Officer on +44(0)7530-415388 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE THE ASSOCIATION OF BRITISH INTRODUCTION AGENCIES