GURUGRAM, India, September 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
- The rise in the demand for processed meat and seafood is expected to increase in the country which will support the requirement of the cold storage and related transport services.
- The express logistics market is expected to drive the cold chain logistics market owing to the shipments consisting of perishable items
Thailand's government vision in making Thailand "Kitchen of the World" has led to significant investment in the development of complete supply chain for food logistics. The cold storage facilities are maximum utilized by meat and seafood importing and exporting companies, followed by poultry and eggs. Confectionaries also contribute to a major portion of the usage percentage of the existing facilities. Increase in the number of supermarkets and restaurant have triggered the demand for cold storage and transport systems to keep the products fresh and maintain their quality. There has been a rise in 'just in time' inventory systems utilized by various companies to meet the demand for different products such as meat, fisheries and agricultural and food products.
The growing tech savvy population has triggered the online ordering of food which has enhanced the demand for cold storage systems as various foods and drinks require cold storage. The capacity of Thailand Cold chain industry has increased over the years. With the impending partnership of Thailand in the Trans-Pacific Partnership and its subsequent enforcement is expected to facilitate goods flow into and out of Thailand especially seafood and agricultural products which will enhance the demand for cold storage in the country. With faster than expected recovery from IUU fishing issues, the demand for cold storage is expected to peak as the demand for Thai seafood and fisheries products is expected to rise in global market. Major players in the cold chain logistics are preparing for this expected increase in demand by expanding their capacity.
There has been increased focus from the government to improve the logistics infrastructure of the country to establish it as logistics hub of ASEAN leveraging the strategic geographical location of Thailand. Thailand has access to the free trade zone of ASEAN and owing to this a lot of foreign firms are setting up their operation in Thailand.
The report titled "Thailand Cold Chain Market Forecast to 2022 - By Type (Cold Storage and Cold Transport), By 3PL, By Temperature Range, By Region, By International and Domestic Cold Transport and By Modes of Transport (Ground, Air and Sea)" by Ken Research suggested a positive CAGR of 6% in terms of total revenue of the Thailand cold chain logistics market in the next 5 years till 2022.
- Thailand Temperature Controlled Logistics Market
- Thailand Cold Chain Market
- Thailand Cold Chain Industry
- Thailand Cold Storage Market
- Thailand Cold Transport Market
- Cold Storage Cost in Thailand
- Thailand Third Party Cold Storage Market
- Thailand Cold Storage Growth
- Thailand Cold Storage Volume
- Thailand's Cold Storage Small Warehouse
- Thailand Cold Storage Market Future
- Thailand Cold Transport Market Future
- Thailand Cold Storage Technological Innovation
- Thailand Cold Chain Sector Trends
- Thailand Cold Chain Industry Issues
- Cold Chain Market in Thailand
- Growth Cold Chain Logistics
- Opportunities Temperature Controlled Logistics Thailand
- Thailand's Cold Chain Logistics Market
- Thailand Cold Chain Tracking and Monitoring System Market
- Thailand Cold Chain Companies
- Competition Thailand Cold Chain Logistics
- Thailand 3PL Cold Chain Market
- Thailand 3PL Cold Storage Market
- Thailand 3PL Cold Transport Market
- Thailand Cold Chain Market Future
- Sea Food Cold Chain Thailand
- Cold Chain Challenges Thailand
- Thailand's Growing Cold Chain
- Cold Chain Management Thailand
- Cold Chain Logistics Efficiency Thailand
- Cold Chain Investment in Thailand
- By Type (Cold Storage and Cold Transport)
- By Ownership (3PL and Owned)
- By Temperature Range of Cold Storage
- By Region (Bangkok and Others)
- By Domestic and International Cold Transport
- By Mode of transport (Ground, Air and Sea)
- JWD Logistics
- Yokrei Cold Storage
- Sinchai Cold Storage
- Kainoke Cold Storage
- Bangkok Cold Storage
- CTD Cold Storage
- Thai Max Cold Storage
- SCG Cold Logistics
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:
The report covers market size, segmentation on the basis of cold storage and cold transport and industries. The report also covers market in different aspects such as supply chain analysis, competitive landscape and company profiles for major players in Turkey cold chain market. The report provides detailed overview on future outlook & projections with analyst recommendations for the industry
India Cold Chain Market Outlook to 2022 - by Cold Storage & Cold Transport, 3PL, End User Industry (Agro food, Fruits & Vegetables, Fruit pulp & Concentrates, Dairy Products, Ice Cream, Meat, Sea Food, Confectionery, Poultry, Ready to Cook, Pharmaceutical, Industrial Products)
The report covers aspects such as cold chain market segment (by cold storage and cold transport, by type of products), cold storage market segment (by organized and unorganized, by size of firms, by products, by domestic and international cold storage, by region and by owned and rented cold storage), cold transport market segment (by organized and unorganized, by domestic and international cold chain transport, by mode of transport and by domestic and international cold chain companies), competitive landscape of major players in India cold chain market and covering competitive landscape of major cold chain companies including RK Foodland, Snowman Logistics, Cold Star Logistics, Schedulers, Gubba Cold Storage, Kailash Agro Cold Storage, M J Logistics Services, Deccan Cold Storage Pvt Ltd, Dev Bhumi Cold Chain, Gati Kausar Cold Chain Solutions and ColdEx Pvt. Ltd.
The report covers Vietnam Cold Chain Market by Type (Cold Storage and Cold Transport), by Industries (Meat and Seafood, Pharmaceutical, Fruits and Vegetables, Bakery and Others), by Type of Cold Storage (Rented and Owned), by Demand for Cold Storage by Region (HCM, Hanoi and others), by Type of Cold Storage (Manufacturing Cold Storage, Trading Cold Storage And Bonded Warehouse Cold Storage), by Size of Cold Storage Firms (Small, Medium and Large), by Domestic and International Cold Transport. The report also covers market in different aspects such as supply chain analysis, competitive landscape and company profiles for major players including Swire Cold Storage Vietnam Limited, Lotte Logistics Vietnam Co. Ltd, Konoike Vina, CLK Cold Storage Company Limited, Hung Vuong Corporation, Sojitz and Kokubu, Mekong Logistics Company Limited, Kuehne Nagel, Preferred Freezer Services, Panalpina, Triton Container International, DB Schenker, Agility Logistics Vietnam, APL Vietnam, Maersk Line, MP Logistics, Vinafco Vietnam.
Oman Cold Chain Market Outlook to 2022 - By Type (Cold Storage and Cold Transport); By End-user Industries (Meat and Seafood, Poultry and Eggs, Confectionaries and Others); By Entity (Logistics Owned and 3PL)
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of cold chain market in Oman. The report covers Oman Cold Chain market size, segmentation by cold storage and cold transport and by end user industry type and by the ownership. The report also covers competitive landscape and company profiles for major players in Oman cold chain market. The report provides detailed overview on future outlook & projections for the industry.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing
SOURCE Ken Research