GURUGRAM, India, Feb. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
- It is expected that by the end of 2023, new vehicles would lead the market share and will capture over three-fourth of the market, registering a CAGR of close to 6% during 2018-2023. Used car financing shall witness an enhanced CAGR of close to 9% owing to new tax regulations that would increase the prices for new cars.
- Banks & Subsidiaries would continue to gather highest market share however, captive finance companies would grow in terms of auto loan outstanding at a CAGR of almost 7% during 2018-2023. Non Bank institutions would witness fastest double digit CAGR during the same. New customer friendly schemes would be adopted to enable customers to opt for loans from home without hassle.
- It is expected that various Fintech startups are likely to penetrate the market to expand in the auto financing sector.
Growth in Thailand's auto finance market size in future will be facilitated by simplification in documentation & licensing processes, development in infrastructure with more automobile manufacturers, expanding geographical presence of major players, upgradation of technology and equipments, new marketing strategies and product stream diversification. The recovering nature of the market has opened avenues for change in operating models, thereby laying huge potential for future growth. Operational precision, consolidated & synchronized compliance-controls amongst various analogous regulatory organizations, generalization & standardization bought in licensing & documentation and digitalization are some of the key changes expected in the coming five years. There could be an opportunity for players to enter with new and unique business models. With more access to information through online aggregators, the target audience would have more ease in taking loans. The growth of car collateral services will increase the use of auto financing which would hence expand its market size.
Thailand auto finance market is likely to witness a boon in terms of number of auto loans sanctioned especially on the technological front with the development of the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC). The digital front would witness new schemes that are more customer friendly. Moreover, rise in commercial activities engaging automobiles such as use of vehicles in public transport, agricultural and industrial use, are expected be the potential prospects of growth in the next five years.
Ken Research in its latest study "Thailand Auto Finance Market Outlook to 2023 - by Loan Tenure, By Commercial Banks, Non- Banking Financial Institutions, Auto OEMs Captives; By New and Used Passenger and Commercial Vehicles" suggests that the demand for auto financing would continue to grow registering a CAGR of close to 7% in terms of auto loan outstanding during 2018-2023.
Key Segments Covered
- Type of Vehicles (Passenger Vehicles and Commercial Vehicles on the basis of Credit Disbursed and Auto Loan Outstanding)
- New and Used Cars (On the Basis of Number of Vehicles Financed and Auto Loan Outstanding)
- Type of Institutions (Banks & Subsidiaries, Captive Finances and Non Bank Financial Institutes on the Basis of Auto Loan Outstanding)
- Loan Tenure (1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 and More years on the basis of Auto Loan Outstanding)
Key Target Audience
- Existing Auto Finance Companies
- Banks & Subsidiaries
- Captive Finance Companies
- Non Banking Financial Institutions
- New Market Entrants
- Automobile Financing Companies
- Government Organizations
- Automobile Associations
- Automobile Original Equipment Manufacturer
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Financial Year 2013-2018: Historical Period
- Financial Year 2019-2023: Future Forecast
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Thailand Auto Finance Market Value Chain
- Thailand Auto Finance Market Ecosystem
- Thailand Auto Finance Market Overview
- Thailand Auto Finance Market Size on the Basis of Credit Disbursed, 2013–2018
- Thailand Auto Finance Market Size on the Basis of Auto Loan Outstanding, 2013-2018
- Thailand Auto Finance Market Trends & Challenges
- Thailand Auto Finance Market Segmentation by Type of Vehicles (Credit disbursed, and Auto Loan Outstanding)
- Thailand Auto Finance Market Segmentation by New and Used Vehicles (Number of Vehicles Financed and Auto Loan Outstanding)
- Thailand Auto Finance Market Segmentation by Type of Institutions (Auto Loan Outstanding)
- Government Regulations in Thailand Auto Finance Market
- Strengths of Major Players in Thailand Auto Finance Sector
- Company Profile of Major Players in Thailand Auto Finance Sector
- Future Outlook and Projections in Thailand Auto Finance Market (2019-2023)
- Growth Opportunities in Thailand Auto Finance Market
- Future Market Segmentation of Thailand Auto Finance Market
- SWOT Analysis of Thailand Auto Finance Market
- Analyst Recommendations
- Banks: Thanachart Public Company Limited, Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited, Kasikorn Bank Public Company Limited, Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Limited, Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited and TISCO Bank Public Company Limited
- Subsidiaries: Ratchthani Leasing Public Company Limited, Thanachart Group Leasing Company Limited, Ayudhya Capital Auto Lease Public Company Limited, Ayudhya Capital Services Company Limited, Krungsri Leasing Services Company Limited, Ngern Tid Lor Company Limited, TISCO leasing Company Limited, TISCO Tokyo Leasing Company Limited, Kasikorn Leasing Company Limited and Kiatnakin Leasing Company Limited.
- Captive Finances: Toyota Leasing Thailand, Mercedes-Benz Leasing, BMW Financial Services, MITSU Leasing Thailand, Ford Services Thailand Company Limited, Honda Leasing Thailand Company Limited, Hyundai Motor Thailand Company Limited, Kia Motors Finance, Mazda Financial Services Limited, Suzuki Motor Thailand Company Limited, Volvo Financial Services, Tri Petch Isuzu Leasing Company Limited, Land Rover Financial Services, Mini Financial Services, Porsche Financial Services And Thai Rung Union Car Public Company Limited
- Non-Banks: Ayudhya Capital Services Company Limited, Ayudhya Capital Auto Lease Public Company Limited, Asia Sermkij Leasing Public Company Limited, Ngern Tid Lor Company Limited, Jmt Network Services, SGF Automotive, Thai Ace Capital, Aeon Thana Sinsap Public Company Limited, Summit Capital Leasing Company Limited, Nakonluang Capital Public Company Limited, J Money Company, G Capital Public Company Limited and Thiensurat Leasing Company Limited
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of Vietnam's Auto Finance Market including market evolution, overview, genesis, market size and market segmentations. Extensive focus has been placed in quantifying the market size of this industry by credit disbursed, auto loans outstanding and number of vehicles financed. The report covers aspects such as market segmentation (by loan tenure, type of vehicles and type of institutions) and snapshot on general automotive space in Vietnam. Competitive landscape of major players including Vietinbank, Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam, Vietnam International Bank, Saigon Hanoi Bank, Tien Phong Bank, FE Credit, Home Credit and HD Saison have been extensively covered mentioning company overview, major business strategies, USP, car finance delivered, products and services, market share, strengths, financials and various other parameters. Value chain analysis has been given prime importance covering role & nature of major entities along with mentioning the major vendor selection criteria and pain points. The report also covers future industry analysis (by credit disbursed and by auto loan outstanding), future market segmentation, SWOT analysis, growth opportunities, upcoming business models, government regulations and analyst recommendations. The report is useful for existing auto finance companies, potential entrants, investors and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the car finance market in Indonesia. The report covers aspects such as the market size of the Indonesia Car Finance market segmentation on the basis of type of car financed, tenure of loan and type of financial institution. The report also covers the competitive landscape, government regulations, customer preferences, and value chain analysis of the Indonesia Car Finance Market. In addition to this, the report also covers company profiles and product portfolio of major players. This report will help industry consultants, car finance providers, potential entrants and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to the ongoing and expected trends in the future.
The report provides an extensive analysis of car finance market in UAE. The report covers market size on the basis of credit disbursed, number of cars financed and new and used car penetration, segmentation on the basis of new and used car finance, tenure of loan for new car and used car and number of new cars financed in each emirate. The report also includes the rules and regulations implied by the government on the banks and private finance companies in lending a car loan, competitive landscape and company profiles for major players in the car finance market. The report provides detailed overview on the general features of car loan in the country and future outlook & projections with future strategies of the players in the market.
The report provides an extensive analysis of car finance market in Saudi Arabia. The report covers market size on the basis of credit disbursed, number of cars financed and new and used car penetration, segmentation on the basis of new and used car finance, tenure of loan for new car and used car and number of new cars financed in each region. The report also includes the rules and regulations implied by the government on the banks in lending a car loan, competitive landscape and company profiles for major players in the car finance market. The report provides detailed overview on the general features of car loan in the country and future outlook & projections with future strategies of the players in the market.
Ken Research, Head Marketing
SOURCE Ken Research