Tactile Sensor Market Size – USD 5.48 Billion in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 15.8%, Tactile Sensor Industry Trends – Increase in demand for tactile sensors in the consumer electronics products
Increasing demand for the tactile sensors in the aftermarket sales-type coupled with high investment in R&D of tactile sensors are fueling the market growth
NEW YORK, Oct. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global tactile sensor market is forecast to reach USD 16.94 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The tactile sensor work as the adoptive sensing technology, which accumulates and provides feedback in response of the physical interaction. These sensors basically work as the cutaneous sense and the kinesthetic sense in the human body. The advanced adaptive tactile sensing technology can be sensitive to both the dynamic and static forces and is capable of measuring the internal and external state of systems. The rising requirement of the robotics technology in different sectors and an increase in the practice of machine learning and its research and development are helping in the market growth highly. Capacitive & axial array sensors will likely be in high demand during the forecast period.
APAC is forecasted to achieve the fastest growth of about 18.9% in the period 2019 – 2026, due to its extensive growth in the consumer electronics products market coupled with the massive demand for this sensor in the electronic gadgets and appliances manufacturing industries. China, Japan, and India are some of the fastest-growing markets due to the immense growth in the consumer base.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2080
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The tactile mechanism in the machineries reacts instantly and having no latencies to mechanical force-feedback interfaces. These sensors provide directional vibration and the adoptive sensing feedbacks. The heavy-duty industrial machines perform very smooth and make the operation safe. The industrial machinery segment had a market share of 13.4% in 2018 and will likely be growing at a CAGR of 13.2% in the forecast period.
- The automotive industry is one of the largest contributors to this market. Incorporating tactile sensors in various alerting systems are highly useful for the drivers. The market revenue for this segment in 2026 is estimated to be approximately USD 2.61 Billion, having grown with a rate of 15.4% during the period 2019 – 2026.
- Using conductive rubber material helps in measuring the pressure from the external interactions. The market share is estimated to be about 8.4% by 2026 for this segment, growing at a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period.
- APAC is forecasted to achieve the fastest growth of about 18.9% throughout the forecast period, owing to its extensive growth in the consumer electronics products coupled with global shift of the manufacturing units in the Asia Pacific counties such as China, India, and Taiwan from the North America and European regions.
- Europe would reach a market share of 27.7% by 2026 and would grow at a CAGR of 14.1% in the forecast period. Germany has the highest number of valuable manufacturers in this region, while U.K. and France are the fastest-growing markets.
- North America is leading the global market, with 39.4% of market possession in 2018 and would continue dominating with a CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period. U.S. possesses the highest market share in the global market.
- Key participants include Synaptics Incorporated, Tekscan Inc., Tacterion GmbH, Weiss Robotics GmbH, Pressure Profile Systems, Barrett Technology, Touch International Inc., Cirque Corporation, Annon Piezo Technology, and Romheld.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tactile-sensor-market
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global tactile sensor market on the basis of the type, technology, sales type, end-use verticals, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Conductive Rubber
- Carbon Sponge
- Pneumatic Reset
- Micro Switch
- Carbon Fiber
Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Force/Torque Sensitive
- Axial Arrays
Sales Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Aerospace & Marine
- Consumer Electronics
- Healthcare Equipment
- Industrial Machinery
- Media & Entertainment
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse more reports of Information and Communication Technology category at:
Vehicle Analytics Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vehicle-analytics-market
IoT Analytics Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/iot-analytics-market
Version Control Systems Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/version-control-systems-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
SOURCE Reports And Data