CHICAGO, November 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the new market research report, "Synthetic Biology Market, by Product (Core Products and Enabling Products), Application (Chemical, Healthcare and Agriculture), Technology (Genome Engineering, DNA Sequencing, Bioinformatics and Biological Components and Integration Systems) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022", published by Scalar Market Research, the global synthetic biology market is expected to grow from USD 2.64 billion in 2014 and reach USD 37.21 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 27.7% from 2014 to 2022.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161017/429206LOGO )
The global synthetic biology market report offers in-depth analysis of the market size (revenue), market share, major market segments, different geographic regions, key players, premium trends and forecast to 2022. It also focuses on the key drivers and opportunities in this market.
Browse Report Summary: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/synthetic-biology-market
Buyers can expect to receive 100% customization on this report.
Key Premium Industry Insights
- The synthetic biology market is witnessing tremendous growth as the demand for the renewal fuels, bio-based chemicals, expensive drugs, and vaccines that utilize synthetic biology are increasing at a rapid rate.
- The organization such as BioBricks, DIYbio, and SynBERC are participating in developing the synthetic biology products, which is anticipated to increase the demand for the market during the forecast period.
- Apart from that, the increase in the research and development expenditure in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, the rising demand for the synthetic genes, and the increasing production of the genetically modified crops will further boost the demand for the synthetic biology market.
- Many key players such as Novozymes, Amyris, and others are constantly increasing their research and development expenses to develop novel products, leading to the overall growth of the market in the near future.
- The rising demand for protein therapy will also create the growth opportunities for the global market.
- However, high expenses, safety, and regulatory changes are the main restraining factors for the market.
- Standardization and integration of the biological parts at the system-level remains the major challenge for the development of this market in the developing as well as the developed regions.
North America: Projected to lead the synthetic biology market
According to the report, the North America region is expected to hold the largest share in the global synthetic biology market. The report attributes this growth of the market to the rapid technological advancements and the growing demand for the bio-based chemicals. The growth in the research and development activities by the key players in this region is also set to drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Request Sample: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=46
Key Benefits of the Report
- Extensive evaluation of all the market dynamics that will impact this market during the forecast period
- Granular understanding of the historical market trend and the resultant market forecast
- Deeper understanding of the behavior of the key players and innovators influencing this market
The report includes information about some of the key players in the synthetic biology market, which include:
- Integrated DNA Technologies
- GenScript USA
- New England Biolabs
- Royal DSM
- Synthetic Genomics, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Browse Related Reports:
Biosimilars Market, by Product Types (Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Proteins, Recombinant Glycosylated Proteins And Recombinant Peptides), Application (Oncology, Blood Disorders, Infectious Diseases, Autoimmune Diseases, And Others) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022
Stem Cell Therapy Market, by Treatments (Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy and Autologous Stem Cell Therapy), Applications (Central Nervous System Diseases, Eye Diseases, Musculoskeletal Diseases, Wound & Injuries, Metabolic Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders and Immune System Disorders), End-users (Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Centers) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research, Inc. is a Chicago, U.S.-based market research and consulting firm that serves Fortune 1000 companies, leading businesses and upcoming organizations from around the world to help them achieve their business goal of sustainable revenue growth, utilizing Scalar's premium market research reports and consulting services to make critical strategic decisions.
Our real-time industry data tracking, with the help of advanced analytics and machine learning, offers our clients highly accurate 360-degree perspective of key developments in niche markets. Our team of industry experts, with a thorough understanding of global markets and cumulative industry experience spanning 100+ years, work relentlessly to help our clients realize their most important business goals.
Find out more about our services at: http://www.scalarmarketresearch.com
Mr. Rahul Ganju
8770 W Bryn Mawr Ave.,
Chicago, IL 60631
Tel.: +1-800-213-5170 (U.S./Canada Toll-free)
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/scalar-market-research
SOURCE Scalar Market Research