Latest 1U 10x 2.5" hot-swap NVMe High-Performance Integrated Compute and Storage Solution Supports up to 600 VMs per 3 or 4-Node Cluster
BARCELONA, Spain, Oct. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage technology and green computing exhibits its latest NVMe optimized server and storage solutions this week at VMworld 2015 Europe in Barcelona, Spain. Performance enhanced solutions address the growing demands for consistent high IOPS, greater compute, memory and storage density for Tier one mission critical applications. Supermicro's latest NVMe Virtual SAN Ready Node SuperServer® delivers the industry's highest performance and density in a 1U Ultra 10x NVMe solution (SYS-1028U-VSNF Series) scalable for Enterprise, Data Center and Cloud-scale deployments. The 2U Ultra 24x NVMe SuperServer® (SYS-2028U-TN24RT+) increases hot-swap NVMe density and even higher density configurations up to 24x 2.5" hot-swap NVMe per 1U are available. In addition, two new 2U all-flash SSD based Virtual SAN Ready Node solutions in Ultra (SYS-2028U-VSNF series) and TwinPro™ (SYS-2028TP-VSNF series) architectures support up to 480 virtual machines in 4 nodes.
"Supermicro yet again raises the bar on performance and density, delivering 48 2.5" hot-swap NVMe SSDs per 2U, rack optimized for server and storage solutions targeting Enterprise, Data Center, and Cloud-Scale environments," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "Our latest 1U 10x NVMe SuperServer optimized for data intensive workloads and Virtual SAN Ready Node applications delivers extreme performance, density and scalability surpassing the demands of Tier one mission critical applications. These new offerings expand our broad portfolio of solutions and leverage the most advanced compute and storage technologies available on the market."
- 1U 10x All-Flash NVMe Virtual SAN Ready Node (SYS-1028U-VSNF Series) – 10x hot-swap 2.5" NVMe SSDs, dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2670 v3 processors, 384GB DDR4 in 24x DIMMs, 16GB SLC SATADOM, quad 10GbE ports
- 2U Ultra All-Flash SSD Virtual SAN Ready Node (SYS-2028U-VSNF Series) – 24x hot-swap 2.5" SSDs, dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2680 v3 processors, 384GB DDR4 in 24x DIMMs, 16GB SLC SATADOM, quad 10GbE ports
- 2U 4-Node TwinPro™ All-Flash SSD Virtual SAN Ready Node (SYS-2028TP-VSNF Series) – 24x hot-swap 2.5" SSDs, each node supporting dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2670 v3 processors, 256GB DDR4 in 24x DIMMs, 16GB SLC SATADOM, dual 10GbE and 1GbE ports
- 2U Ultra 24x NVMe SuperServer® (SYS-2028U-TN24RT+) – Supports dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3, up to 1.5TB ECC, up to DDR4 2133MHz in 24x DIMMs, 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots (FH 10.5" L), 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slot (LP), 2x 10GBase-T ports, 24+2 x 2.5" hot-swap drive bays, 24x NVMe ports (12x NVMe from CPU 1, 12x NVMe from CPU 2 - 4x hybrid ports for optional SAS3/SATA3), 2x SATA3 (rear IO), 1600W Redundant Titanium Level (96%) Power Supplies
- 2U TwinPro²™ EVO:RAIL MAX (SYS-2028TP-VRLX Series) – Supermicro's EVO:RAIL MAX appliance is a complete Hyper-converged Infrastructure Appliance. It maximizes compute, memory, storage and networking resources into a single 2U, 4-node form factor to create a simple, easy-to-deploy building block for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). TwinPro² architecture supporting maximized CPU, memory, SSD, NVMe and 10GbE NIC ports offers the industry's most optimized solution for VMware's hyper-converged infrastructure appliance. Configurations support 200-400 VMs.
- 4U FatTwin™ (SYS-F628R3-RC0BPT+) – NVMe enabled Virtual SAN (VSAN) Solution – 4x hot-plug nodes each supporting dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3, up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 16x DIMMs, 8x 3.5" hot-swap HDDs per U, 8x SAS3 12Gb/s or 6x SAS3 + 2x NVMe HDDs, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 (LP), 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 (Micro Low Profile) 2x 10GBase-T ports, IPMI 2.0 remote server management with dedicated LAN port, 1280W Redundant Platinum Level High-Efficiency (95%) Power Supplies
- 7U NVMe SuperBlade® – 42/30 hot-plug NVMe per 7U, 2x 10GbE, FCoE, or 56Gb/s FDR IB switches, 2x 1Gb/10GbE switches, redundant chassis management modules, redundant (N+N or N+1) Platinum (96% efficiency) power supplies.
- SBI-7128R-C6N with 6 hot-plug drives (6x 12 Gb/s SAS3 or 3x NVMe + 3x SAS3), supporting dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 (up to 160W) and up to 1TB DDR4 memory. VMware ESXi 6.0 certified and optimized for VSAN applications.
- SBI-7428R-C3N with 3 hot-plug drives (NVMe or 12Gb/s SAS3), supporting dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 (up to 145W) and up to 512GB DDR4 memory. VMware ESXi 6.0 certified
- SBI-7428R-T3N with 3 hot-plug drives (NVMe or 6Gb/s SATA3), supporting dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 (up to 145W) and up to 512GB DDR4 memory. VMware ESXi 6.0 certified
Visit Supermicro at VMworld 2015 Europe, October 12-15 in Barcelona, Spain at the Fira Gran Via.
For complete information on SuperServer® solutions from Supermicro, visit www.supermicro.com.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its "We Keep IT Green®" initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Supermicro, SuperServer, TwinPro, FatTwin, SuperBlade, Building Block Solutions and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
All other brands, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Super Micro Computer, Inc.