DUBLIN, Dec. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sk8djv/street_and_grill) has announced the addition of the "Street and Grill Foods: Culinary Trend Mapping Report" report to their offering.
It wasn't that long ago when street foods would too often bring to mind, for many Americans, trepidations about ethnic foods and food safety. The pendulum has swung very far in the other direction, with fresh, local, distinctive, and mouthwateringly good now being the primary associations for street food among knowledgeable consumers, and especially urban and millennial hipsters.
Street and Grill Foods: Culinary Trend Tracking Series offers five profiles of street foods or grilled dishes with international roots and that tie in to the top drivers of today's food trends: health and wellness, food authenticity and integrity, artisanal and craft spirit, purposeful eating, and flavor adventure and tourism:
- Llapingacho: A street food originating in Ecuador, the llapingacho is a fried potato mash flavored with white cheese and achiote. The llapingacho and its roasted pork and chorizo sidekicks are well-suited for restaurateurs and retailers looking to satisfy consumers looking for a more adventurous breakfast experience.
- Simit: A circular bread encrusted with sesame seeds, the simit is a traditional part of the Turkish breakfast. With the functionality of a bagel and a consistency and the street vibe of a soft pretzel, the simit holds promise for restaurants, foodservice operations, and bakeries.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Overview
- Profile: Llapingacho: South American Spin on the Fried Potato
- Profile: Simit: Street Bread from Turkey
- Profile: Char Siu Bao and Gua Bao: Two Varieties of Asian Buns
- Profile: Charred: Connecting the Garden to the Grill
- Profile: Meat Skewers: New Contexts for International Traditions
- General Data Sources
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sk8djv/street_and_grill
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets