LONDON, July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Potential for Micro, Mini, Nano & Hand Held Drones in Military, Law Enforcement, Security & Civil Applications
The small UAV market is likely to become one of the major economic and technological stories of the modern age because of the wide variety of applications and the added value related to these unmanned machines.
However, the world market for small UAVs is currently being restrained, largely by regulation of unmanned operations in civilian airspace. But impending regulatory changes are expected to unlock the huge potential of this technology. Visiongain analysis indicates that the small UAV market sector will reach $1.33bn in 2014 with significant potential for growth.
Growth will be defined by the pace of development for UAV technology in the different countries and will be driven by demand for small UAVs from across a range of lucrative sector applications.
Why you should buy Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market 2014-2024: Micro, Mini, Nano & Hand Held Drones in Military, Law Enforcement, Security & Civil Applications
What models and types of small UAVs will perform best, where - and when? Crucially, what applications, in what sectors, will see a strong adoption of small UAVs? What sectors should manufacturers focus on? How will technology's evolution impact the market?
Visiongain's comprehensive report contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrating new opportunities and potential revenue streams to help you remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 553 page report delivers:
• View global small UAV market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024
- The report provides both sales value and sales volume (number of units sold) projections of the market in unprecedented detail, plus key information on competitors, commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, penetrating technical analysis and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Crucially, the report offers dual forecasting of the small UAV market; both by model/design type of small UAVs and by sector application sales for small UAVs.
• Our report provides 587 tables, charts, and graphs drawn from over 44,000 datapoints together with information on key contracts and programmes
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future small UAV market prospects.
- This analysis will help you achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will benefit from our analyst's industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority in the small UAV market.
• View exclusive expert opinion from ley opinion leaders.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the small UAV sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Ian McDonald, VP Product & Marketing at Aeryon Labs
- Ayline Setaghaian, QHSE Consultant in the Oil & Gas sector.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the small UAV market? How will the market expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue - and when? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find out where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these small UAV submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024:
- Light/micro fixed-wing UAVs
- Heavy/mini fixed-wing UAVs
- Multi-rotor VTOL small UAVs
- Single-rotor VTOL small UAVs
- Nano UAVs
- Hybrid and Other small UAVs
• Additionally, identify the best performing sectors for small UAV applications and understand their dynamics through granular examinations of small UAV market sales in:
- Homeland security, civil services and private security
- Industrials and infrastructure
- Media, entertainment and high-end consumer
- Scientific research, environmental and other
• Understand the prospects for the leading national and regional small UAV markets, and for key sector applications - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for small UAV companies in developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 11 leading national markets plus 3 detailed rest of the world regions:
- Rest of Asia and Africa
- Latin America
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 11 leading nations and 3 extra 'Rest of the World' regions in detail
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine detailed tables of 58 significant regional contracts, projects & programmes.
- You will gain a clear picture of the demand volume for each class of small UAV, as well as of available budgets of countries concerned.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
• Identify the leading companies in the global small UAV market
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, it explores and analyses the activities of these companies. See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape, with profiles of 10 leading small UAV companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook. Companies profiled include:
- Aeronautics Ltd
- AeroVironment Inc
- Airbus Group
- The Boeing Company
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Finmeccanica SpA
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Textron Inc
- Xi'an Aisheng (ASN) Technology Group
Discover Information found nowhere else in this brand new independent assessment of the small UAV market
Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market 2014-2024: Micro, Mini, Nano & Hand Held Drones in Military, Law Enforcement, Security & Civil Applications provides impartial small UAV sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market 2014-2024: Micro, Mini, Nano & Hand Held Drones in Military, Law Enforcement, Security & Civil Applications can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the small UAV market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion, providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market 2014-2024: Micro, Mini, Nano & Hand Held Drones in Military, Law Enforcement, Security & Civil Applications. Avoid missing out -order our report now.
Companies Listed in this Report
AAI Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Aeronautics Defense Systems
Airbus Defence & Space
Alenia Aermacchi / Alenia Aeronautica
Avibras Indústria Aeroespacial
BlueBird Aero Systems
Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS)
Boeing Military Aircraft
Cassidian Air Systems
CDL Systems Ltd
Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation (CAC)
China Aerospace Machinery & Electronics Corporation (CAMEC)
China Aerospace Science & Technology Corporation CASC
China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC)
China Aviation Industry Corp. (AVIC)
China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CATIC)
Controp Precision Technologies Ltd
DRS Technologies Inc
Elbit Security Systems (ELSEC) Ltd
Elbit Systems Electro Optics (ELOP)
Elbit Systems Elisra Ltd
Elbit Systems Land & C4I (ESLC) Ltd
Elbit Systems Ltd
Elbit Systems of America LLC
Elta Systems (part of IAI)
Embraer Defense & Security
Enterprise Integration Group (EIG)
Ericsson Microwave Systems
FLIR Systems Inc.
Frontier Systems Inc
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (GA-ASI)
General Dynamics Corporation
Harpia Systems SA
Incubit Technology Ventures LLC
Innovative Automation Technologies
International Golden Group
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) MALAT Division
Israel Military Industries Ltd
King Abdullah Design and Development Bureau (KADDB)
Korean Aerospace industries (KAI)
Korean Air Aerospace Division (ASD)
L-3 Unmanned Systems
Lockheed Martin Australia
Lockheed Martin Canada
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Lockheed Martin Electronic Systems
Lockheed Martin Information & Global Solutions
Lockheed Martin Space Systems
Lockheed Martin UK
MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd (MDA)
NETS Integrated Avionics Systems
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
Popov Omsk Radio Factory
Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd
Rockwell Collins Inc
Saab Microwave Systems
Sagem Defense Securite
Selex ES do Brazil
Selex ES GmbH
Selex ES Inc
Selex Sistemi Integrati
Shenyang Aircraft Corp.
Sierra Nevada Corp. (SNC)
Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI)
UAS Dynamics LLC
UAV Vision Pty Ltd
Xi'an Aisheng (ASN) Technology Group
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Danish Acquisition and Logistics Organization (DALO)
Defense Ministry, Azerbaijan
Department of National Defence (Canada)
Federal Security Service (FSB) (Russia)
German Agriculture Ministry
International Association of Drilling Contractors
International Association of Oil & Gas Producers (OGP)
Ministry of Defence & Sports (Austria)
Ministry of Defence (Austria)
Ministry of Defence (Iraq)
Ministry of Environmental Protection (China)
National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA) (USA)
Republic of Singapore Navy
Ugandan People's Defence Force (UPDF)
US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
US Securities and Exchange Commission
Vozdushno-Desantnye Voyska (VDV) (Russian Airborne Troops)
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel : +44(0)20-7336-6100