FELTON, Calif., Nov. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global simulation software market size is projected to value USD 21.33 billion until 2025. It is expected to register a CAGR of 16.98% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. The rapid technological advances being carried out for virtual testing of vehicles and aircrafts is projected to drive the market growth across the globe.
The software segment held the largest share in 2018 owing to its benefits like uninterrupted testing, and data safety. The service segment is expected to register the highest CAGR on account of increasing awareness about the virtual process of product development across several organizations and governments.
The automotive segment dominated the global market on account of the rising adoption of such software for product development and testing. On the other hand, the aerospace and defense are also expected to witness significant growth over the next few years owing to their rising adoption for designing of defense equipments and aircrafts.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Simulation Software Market" Report 2025.
In 2018, North America held the largest share across the global market owing to the rising presence of key players across Canada and the U.S. While, the Asia Pacific is projected to witness significant CAGR due to increasing automobile manufacturing facilities across countries like China and India.
The simulation software market includes players such as ANSYS, Inc., Altair Engineering, Inc., Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systemes, and PTC. They are constantly engaged in development and innovation for developing more efficient software's as per the client's customized needs.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In 2018, the service segment is projected to register CAGR exceeding 17.0% over the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025.
- The automotive segment dominated the global market in 2018.
- In 2018, North America held the largest share across the global market.
- The key players in this market are ANSYS, Inc., Altair Engineering, Inc., Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systemes and PTC.
Browse 70 page research report with TOC on "Global Simulation Software Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-simulation-software-market
Million Insights has segmented the global simulation software market on the basis of component, deployment, end use, and region:
- Simulation Software Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Simulation Software Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Simulation Software End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electrical & Electronics
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Simulation Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Read the latest press releases by Million Insights:
- Precision Farming Market - The global precision farming market is projected to reach USD 12.9 billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 13.0%. Precision farming is known as site-specific crop management and satellite farming, which is a smart farming technique that uses information technologies such as IoT, GIS, GPS and remote sensing tools.
- LED Modular Display Market - The global LED modular display market size is estimated to account for US 12.59 billion in 2027. The market is estimated to register over 13.0% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Growing demand for displaying multiple information and rise in the number of outdoor events are attributing to market growth.
- Smart Electricity Meters Market - The global smart electricity meters market size is projected to account for USD 18.9 billion by 2027. It is likely that the market would register 7.8% CAGR over the forecast duration. The demand for energy security is gaining traction in the energy sector.
- U.S. Wound Care Centers Market - The United States wound care centers market size is projected to account for USD 17.0 billion by the end of 2027, growing at 3.7% CAGR over the forecast duration, as per a new study by Million Insights. Rise in awareness about the application of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) in the treatment of chronic wounds coupled with increasing geriatrics population is driving the market growth.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights