GURUGRAM, India, July 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
- The market is expected to underscore growth in revenue of luminaires at a CAGR of close to 10% while the outdoor LED consumption will grow at a CAGR of close to 11% during 2018-2023. The market will witness decrease in the share of project sales while the share of retail sales will increase at a CAGR of Close to 12% during the forecast period.
- Residential sector is expected to grow tremendously registering a CAGR of close to 14% while Healthcare would grow at a lowest CAGR of 3% during 2018-2023. Construction of new housing development projects and upcoming projects of smart cities in the country would drive growth.
- The rise in awareness for sustainable usage of resources and towards usage of environment friendly electrical products would be seen in the future.
Growth in End User Sectors, Upcoming Government Initiatives for Lighting Standards and rising functionality of Lighting: The construction industry in Saudi Arabia is valued at more than USD 33 Billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a rate of 7% per annum during next few years. Government initiative for building world class infrastructure would lead to the development of new smart cities across different regions in Saudi Arabia. GCC is becoming global centre with events such as Qatar FIFA World Cup, Dubai Expo and others which will lead to growth in end user industries. Government has made changes in the regulations regarding the availability of lighting products with new energy efficiency standards. These are expected to decline market growth initially however it is estimated that the market for LED lights will boost eventually. Government's effort for replacing the present lighting infrastructure with new innovative LED lighting fixtures would facilitate market growth. Numerous companies are expected to launch advance technological LED lighting products in the market in the next 5 years. The integration of various lighting technological hardware with software has resulted in products such as Motion Sensory Lighting products, IOT based lighting products and Lighting as a Service (L.a.a.S.). This has increased the usage and output derived from the LED lighting products.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication "Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market Outlook to 2023- By Type of LEDs (Lamps and Luminaires), By Usage (Indoor and Outdoor), By Sector (Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Healthcare, Hospitality and others), By Region, By Sales (Project and Retail)" suggests that the key growth is in development of the construction space in the residential and commercial sector. This would lead the market to grow registering a CAGR close to 9% during the year 2019-2023.
Key Segments Covered
By Type of LEDs (On the Basis of Sales Revenue)
- LED Luminaires
- Linear Lights
- Flood Lights
- High Bay
- Other Luminaires
- LED Lamps
By Usage of LEDs (On the Basis of Sales Revenue)
- Street Lighting
- Building Exteriors/ Façade Lighting
- Parking Lots and Garages
By End User Sector (On the Basis of Sales Revenue)
By End User Sector (On the Basis of Sales Revenue)
- North and South
By Type of Sales (On the Basis of Sales Revenue)
Key Target Audience
- Existing LED Lighting Manufacturers in Saudi Arabia
- New Market Entrants- Domestic OEMs
- New Market Entrants- Foreign OEMs
- Real Estate Companies
- Government Bodies
- Investors & Venture Capital Firms
- Lighting Equipment Manufacturers and Importers
- LED Lighting Retail Chains
- Lighting Equipment Distributors
- Lighting Equipment Associations
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- 2013-2018 – Historical Period
- 2013-2023 – Future Forecast
- Philips Saudi Lighting Company
- Al Nasser Group, National Lighting Company
- Cooper Lighting (Eaton)
- Zumtobel Lighting Saudi Arabia
- Al Fanar Company Ltd
- Zubair Electric Group/ Spectra Lighting & Power Solutions LLC
- Cinmar Lighting Systems
- Huda Lighting
- Al AbdulKarim Trading Company
Key Topics Covered in the Reports
- Overview and Genesis For the Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market
- Cross-Comparison of Saudi Arabia LED lighting Market with other Middle East nations
- Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market Value Chain Analysis
- Major Entities Involved in Value Chain and their Strategies
- Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market Size, 2013-2018, By Sales Value
- Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market Segmentation, By Type of LEDs
- Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market Segmentation, By Usage
- Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market Segmentation, By Sector
- Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market Segmentation, By Region
- Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market Segmentation, By Sales
- Cost Analysis/ Cost Component for LED Lighting in the Saudi Arabia Market
- Decision Making Process Before Purchasing LED Lighting in the Saudi Arabia Market
- Trends and Developments in the Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market
- Issues and Challenges in Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market
- SWOT Analysis for the Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market
- Recent Technologies in Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market
- Manufacturing Clusters for LED and Component Manufacturers in the Saudi Arabia
- Government Initiatives and Regulations in the Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market
- Market shares of major players in Saudi Arabia Lighting Market
- Competitive Scenario in Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market
- Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market
- Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market Future Outlook and Projections, By Revenues, 2019-2023
- Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Market Future Outlook and Projections, By upcoming Technologies in the Lighting Market
- Analyst Recommendations
For more information on the market research report please refer to the link below:
Other Related Reports
UAE LED Lighting Market Outlook to 2023- By LEDs Lamps (LED Reflectors, LED Tubes, Others); Luminaires (Downlights, Troffers, Outdoor Area Lights, Roadway Fixtures, Spot Lights and Other Luminaires), By Usage (Indoor and Outdoor), By End Users
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of UAE LED Lighting market including market evolution, overview, genesis, market size and market segmentations. Extensive focus has been placed in quantifying the industry revenue over the period, 2013-2023. The report covers aspects such as trade scenario, cost analysis, decision making process, trends and developments, issues and challenges, SWOT analysis, recent technologies, manufacturing clusters, government initiatives. Competitive landscape of major players including Philips/Signify, Osram/Ledvance, GE/Tungsram, Cree/Ruud Lighting Arabia have been extensively covered including company overview, major business strategies, USP, recent developments, major projects and other parameters. The report also covers future industry analysis (by revenue and upcoming technologies in UAE LED lighting.) The report is useful for existing lighting equipment companies, potential entrants, investors and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
The report provides an extensive analysis of LED lamps and luminaire market in Indonesia. The report covers market size on the basis of revenue, market segmentation by type of LED, usage, type of luminaire, type of lamps, distribution channel and by region. The report also includes the government initiatives and regulations in LED lights market, competitive landscape and company profiles for major players in the LED lights market. The report provides detailed overview on the general features of LED lights in the country and future outlook & projections with future strategies of the players in the market.
The report facilitate the reader with the identification and in-depth analysis of the existing and future trends and issues that impacts the industry and has anticipated growth in the future depending upon changing industry dynamics in coming years. The report is useful for LED lights assemblers, manufacturers, commercial, industrial, government and residential customers and other stakeholders to plan their market centric strategies in accordance with the ongoing and expected trends in the future.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of LED Lighting market in US. The report focuses on various aspects such as market size of US LED lighting industry by revenue generated and production volume and market segmentation by lamps, bulbs, luminiaries, by utility and by distribution channels. The report covers a detailed overview on trade scenario for Light emitting diodes of US with other countries. The report also describes about major trends and developments, issues and challenges and government role and initiatives that have influenced the market to a large extent. This publication helps the readers to understand the cost analysis for LED Lighting in US as well as recent technologies related to US LED Lighting. Competition prevailing in the sector along with detailed company profiles has been thoroughly covered in the report. The report concludes with market projection for future and analyst recommendation highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of India LED lighting industry by revenue generated and production volume and market segmentation by lamps, bulbs, luminiaries, organized and unorganized and by utility. The report also covers the market shares of major players in LED industry in India, apart from the export import scenario in the market and statistics on pricing mechanism, future outlook and cost components of LED lights.
The LED market has emerged as one of the fastest growing industries in India. This industry has been majorly driven by factors such as falling prices of LED lights, increasing initiatives taken by the government and rising concerns with respect to energy conservation. LED market in India, which is hugely driven by increasing government initiatives, generated revenue to the tune of INR ~ million in FY'2014. The revenue generated by LED market in India has displayed a CAGR of 56.1% over the past 5 years.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing
SOURCE Ken Research