ROCHDALE, England, October 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
The Group moved up 42 places in the annual league table of Britain's 250 leading mid-market private companies by sales.
The Group saw sales increase by 34% to £355.4m in 2010, as the British public embraces the fast, safe, fair way to sell their car. Webuyanycar.com is the UK's largest independent car buyer.
This announcement comes on the back of webuyanycar.com being placed 25th in the Sunday Times Microsoft Tech Track 100 and 9th in the Experian Hitwise Top 10 for January - June 2011, making it one of the UK's biggest private technology companies.
All three awards demonstrate how the public has been attracted to webuyanycar.com since it launched five years ago and reflects how it has increased market share both in terms of website visits and car purchases.
As part of the commitment to offer a valuable service to the car owning public Webuyanycar.com has developed a fast, easy-to-use website for car valuations supported by convenient drop-off sites across Great Britain.
A spokesperson for webuyanycar.com said: "The new listings demonstrate that there is a massive need for the alternative way to sell a car, with customers likely to get a better deal by not enduring the hassle of a private sale or part-exchanging. We believe negotiating your next purchase with a dealer without a part exchange puts the consumer in the driving seat. If the dealer is unlikely to retail your part exchange on their forecourt you may be better off asking for the NON-PX discount and selling your part exchange separately."
Notes to editors:
- webuyanycar.com offers people an alternative solution to sell their car, without the pressure of going to a dealer or the hassle of selling it privately.
- webuyanycar.com offers to buy any car from £50 to over £100K
- webuyanycar.com only purchases cars from the public and these are sold through commercial channels.
- webuyanycar.com is an official supporter of the charity Brake.
- webuyanycar.com started in 2006.