- E-commerce automotive aftermarket market is foreseen to grow at promising pace and valued at more than US$ 144 Mn by 2027. This growth is attributed to increase in number of do-it-yourself customers and rising number of e-commerce platforms in worldwide locations
- Asia Pacific is predicted to gain dominant position in the E-commerce automotive aftermarket market
ALBANY, N.Y., Dec. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- E-commerce automotive aftermarket is an e-tailing platform that offers various auto parts to service professionals as well as do-it-yourself customers. This platform uses Internet to carry out sales activities. Using aftermarket, an individual can purchase a wide range of automotive spare parts, accessories, equipment, and services associated with automobiles.
The E-commerce automotive aftermarket market is foreseen to gain noteworthy expansion opportunities during the assessment period of 2018 to 2027. This expansion is attributed to many factors including outstanding growth in ecommerce platforms and partnership among brick & mortar stores and E-commerce platform providers.
Analysts at TMR highlight that the global E-commerce automotive aftermarket market will grow at a CAGR of over 15% and account for more than US$ 144 Mn by the end of forecast period of 2018–2027.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=27704
Key Findings of E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket Market Report
- The global E-commerce automotive aftermarket market is projected to gain the valuation of over US$ 144 Mn by the end of 2027.
- This denotes that the market is likely to expand at a CAGR of over 15% during 2018–2027.
- In terms of channel, the third party standalone e-tailer segment held approximately 50% of overall E-commerce automotive aftermarket market share during 2018.
- The above-mentioned segment is likely to continue its dominance in the assessment period of 2018 to 2027.
- On regional front, Asia Pacific E-commerce automotive aftermarket market is foreseen to become dominant region by the end of 2027.
Explore 174 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket Market (Product Type - Braking (Brake Pads, Hydraulics and Hardware, and Rotor and Drum), Steering and Suspension (Ball Joints, Tie Rods, Sway Bar Links, Bushings, Bearings/Seals, and Coil Springs) Hub Assemblies (Wheel End), Universal Joints (Drive Line), Gaskets, Wipers, Filters (Air, Oil, and Cabin Air), Lighting, and Spark Plugs; By Channel - Marketplace, 3rd Party Stand Alone E-tailer, Direct to Customer) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 - 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/e-commerce-automotive-aftermarket-market.html
E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Extensive growth in number of "Do It Yourself" DIY customers is estimated to promote the online purchase of auto parts in the forthcoming years. This scenario is expected to result in upward graph of sales in the E-commerce automotive aftermarket market.
- In recent period, major customer base across the world is inclined toward purchasing auto parts though E-commerce platforms. Key factors behind this shift in consumer behavior the ability of these platforms to offer convenience and flexibility while buying products online.
- Online platforms offer deep research as well as comparisons on various important aspects of products including features, prices, special offers, and delivery speed. Owing to all these important elements or differentiators, DIFM and DIY customers across the world are able to compare products from numerous online sources as opposed to brick & mortar stores. Thus, due to all these features of online shopping, the e-commerce automotive aftermarket market is likely to show promising expansion rate in the forthcoming period.
Analyze global automotive heat shield market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket Market: Competitive Assessment
- Major players working in the global e-commerce automotive aftermarket market are utilizing various strategic moves including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations. These moves are helping them to expand their services to major customer base in all worldwide locations.
- Several players in the global e-commerce automotive aftermarket market are growing focus on online research. This tactic is helping enterprises to gain knowledge on present customer needs and customize their services according to them. Owing to all these factors, the global market for E-commerce automotive aftermarket is estimated to expand at decent pace in the assessment period of 2018 to 2027.
- The list of important companies working in the E-commerce automotive aftermarket market includes Alibaba Group, Advance Auto Parts, AutoZone Inc., Amazon Inc., DENSO Corporation, EBay Inc., National Automotive Parts Association, and Pep Boys.
Request the COVID-19 Impact Analysis at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=27704
The E-commerce automotive aftermarket market can be segmented as follows:
- Brake pads
- Hydraulics & Hardware
- Rotor & Drum
- Steering and Suspension
- Control Arms
- Ball Joints
- Tie rods
- Sway Bar Links
- Coil springs
- Hub Assemblies (wheel end)
- Universal Joints (drive line)
- Filters (air, oil and cabin air)
- Spark Plugs
- 3rd Party Stand Alone e-tailer
- Direct to Customer
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe and Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Automotive & Transport Industry:
Telecommunication Market – Analysts of Transparency Market Research predict exponential growth for cloud computing in the market for telecommunication. Cloud computing is being increasingly adopted by stakeholders in the telecom industry to reduce costs in order to compete in the highly globalized market. Moreover, fluctuations in end user demands have encouraged telecommunication companies to adopt cloud computing in order to deploy new services.
Email Marketing Industry – The global market for email marketing has been influence by a number of factors, among which, the increasing usage of Internet is the most significant one. The expanding penetration of smart phones has also been adding to the growth of this market since the last few years. Over the coming years, the rising awareness among people pertaining to email marketing, such as a relatively higher RoI rate than any other form of digital marketing, will influence its popularity, resulting in a significant market rise.
Mobile Application Market – Mobile application development has the potential to earn millions of dollars. Hence, it is estimated that by the end of 2030, the global mobile application market to reach ~US$ 717 Bn mark. However, not every app earns an equal share of the Android and iOS network, which draws questions from startups and investors who are yet to enter the market as to how do mobile applications earn money.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/e-commerce-automotive-aftermarket-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research