DUBLIN, Oct. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rv28f/cree_1700v_sic) has announced the addition of the "CREE 1700V SiC Module - Reverse Costing Analysis" report to their offering.
The CAS300M17BM2 from CREE Semiconductor is a 2-transistor power module with a breakdown voltage of 1700V for a current of 225A (90°C), an ultra low on-resistance (8m?), a fast switching speed and a fast reverse recovery.
The 1700V module integrates twelve 2nd generation high-voltage SiC power MOSFET dies with a current of 50A (90°C) for 29sq mm.
Twelve Z-Rec diodes of 36 sq mm are integrated in the power module. The Z-Rec diode is a mix between a Schottky and junction barrier diode.
The 1700V MOSFET has a new gate design, a more sophisticated ohmic contact and an optimized technology to reduce the epitaxy layer thickness. A comparison with a 1200V SiC module is done in the report for the MOSFET, Diode and Module.
Based on a complete teardown analysis, the report provides an estimation of the production cost of the CAS300M17BM2 package, SiC MOSFET Transistor and Schottky Barrier Diode.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview / Introduction
2. Companies Profile
3. CREE Profile
4. CAS120M12BM2 Characteristics
5. CAS300M17BM2 Characteristics
6. CAS120M12BM2 Physical Analysis
7. Physical Analysis Methodology - Package Views & Dimensions
9. Die View, Dimensions & Marking - Guard Ring - Cross-Section Gate - Substrate and Epitaxy Layers, Backside - MOSFET Characteristics
11. Die View, Dimensions & Marking - Guard Ring, Cross-Section - Substrate and Epitaxy Layers - Backside - Diode Characteristics
12. Comparison 1700V and 1200V
13. Module, MOSFET, Diode
14. Manufacturing Process Flow
15. Global Overview - MOSFET Front end Unit, Tests Unit - Transistor Process Flow - Diode Front end Unit, Process Flow - Diode Process Flow - Power Module Process Flow
16. Cost Analysis
17. Synthesis of the cost analysis - Main steps of economic analysis
19. Yields Hypotheses - MOSFET Epitaxy Cost - MOSFET Front-End Cost - MOSFET Wafer Cost - MOSFET Cost per process steps - MOSFET : Back-End : Probe and
22. Package & Final Test
23. Price Estimation
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets