DUBLIN, April 7,2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "ACH Risk Management: 2-day Workshop" conference to their offering.
ACH risk management has become a focus of regulators in recent years and attaining a compliant status goes well beyond adherence to the ACH Rules. Every participant in the network except consumers bear some responsibility, with Originating Depository Financial Institutions (ODFIs) and their Originators and Third-Parties bearing the brunt of the liability. The introduction of new ACH Rules, increasing fraud using the ACH Network, and a greater focus on consumer protections make risk management more difficult every day.
This course will:
- Review ACH Rules related to risk management and fraud prevention
- Analyze other federal regulations, guidance and laws that impact ACH risk
- Increase an attendees ability to identify and manage ACH fraud
- Identify ACH audit and risk management essentials
Using real life case studies, attendees will put their knowledge to the test and determine appropriate courses of action during the workshop. Attendees, in small groups using different cases, will be given one piece of the issue at a time, much like real-life risk scenarios play out since we rarely have all the facts at the time we need to start making decisions. Each new fact will challenge participants to navigate potentially devastating scenarios.
- How to define areas of ACH risk, related rules, guidance and regulations.
- Recognize appropriate ACH risk management techniques for given situations.
- Translate new techniques into actionable practices.
- Analyze case studies to determine an appropriate course of action that minimizes risk.
- Assess the success of actions taken for each case study and isolate any actions that introduced new risk.
- Organize a list of three (3) action items to immediately review upon returning to work.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- ACH risk
- New ACH Rules that represent unique / new risk
- ACH Rules related to risk management and fraud prevention
- Federal rules, guidance, and laws related to ACH risk management
- ACH Risk Assessment essentials
- ACH Audit essentials
- ACH fraud identification and response techniques
- Ongoing education
- Using automated solutions to maximize risk management efforts
- Unique individual and group exercises that help apply new knowledge
Field of Study:
- Auditing: 7.2 CPE Credits
- Management Advisory Services: 9.3 CPE Credits
- Total CPE credits earned in this workshop: 16.5 CPE Credits
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rk4rn6/ach_risk
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets