DUBLIN, Jan 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Escalators Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014-2022" report to their offering.
Global Escalators Market Report, forecasts that the escalators market size to reach $5,146 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2016 to 2022.
Parallel escalators segment generated the largest market share in 2015 while the others segment is expected to register highest growth rate during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the largest market during the forecast period.
Factors such as rapid urbanization, increase in concerns for safety, and changes in demography lead to the increase in adoption of escalators. An escalator is a conveyor transport device, in the form of moving staircase, used to carry people across different floors
The growth of real estate sector has fuelled the adoption rate of escalators in numerous industries. The escalators market is driven by factors such as need for efficient and rapid transit systems and rapid urbanization.
The market is segmented based on type, industry vertical, and geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into parallel, multi-parallel, walkway, and others. Based on industry vertical, the market is segmented into commercial, public transit, and others. The market is analyzed based on four regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) along with the country-wise analysis.
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global escalators market along with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends for gaining stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2014 to 2022 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the market illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The market is segmented based on type, industry vertical, and geography.
- Others (spiral and crisscross)
BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
- Public transit
- Others (institutional sector and residential)
- Schindler Group
- Kone Corporation
- Thyssenkrupp AG
- Hyundai Elevator
- Mitsubishi Electric
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7mtlf9/global_escalators
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets