- Upswing in automotive sales around the world to revitalize growth in automotive heat shield market, Asia Pacific and Europe expected to remarkably lucrative markets
- Suppliers of industrial chemicals are leaning on constant innovation by testing materials with high performance and safety, and examples are nanometric coating-induced heat shields and self-adhesive heat shield
ALBANY, N.Y., Nov. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Automakers seek high-performance heat management materials for maintaining the integrity of automotive component and improving the overall performance of vehicles. Focus on safety of automobiles has boosted the integration of emission control mechanisms and efficiency boosting devices such as catalytic converters, exhaust pipes, and turbochargers, thereby propelling the deployment of automotive heat shields.
The automotive heat shield market has made strides from the trend of discovery of novel heat management solutions for the automobile industry particularly for high-performance vehicles such as sports utility vehicles and multi-utility vehicles.
Vehicle manufacturers are keen on adopting automotive heat shields that combine heat management and are also high on aesthetics.
The global automotive heat shields market is expected to clock a CAGR of ~4% during 2020-2030. In the increasingly fragmented competitive landscape, assert analysts at TMR, prominent players in the self-adhesive heat shields should be relentlessly focused on offering novel materials to vehicle manufacturers. By 2030-end, the market is expected to surpass US$ 10.3 Bn.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=16529
Key Findings of Automotive Heat Shield Market Report
- Of all the vehicle types, passenger vehicles held the major share in automotive heat shields market in 2019
- Of all the key types, rigid heat shield was the leading segment in 2019
- Asia Pacific held the dominant segment in 2019 in the global automotive heat shields market
- Globally, Europe also held a substantial share in the same year
- Rise in R&D activities by prominent tier-1 suppliers will help propel Europe market during forecast period
Explore 288 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Automotive Heat Shield Market (Type: Rigid Heat Shield and Flexible Heat Shield; Vehicle Type: Passenger Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle; and Application: Turbo Heat Shields, Thermal Sleeves, Exhaust Manifold & Header Wrap, Exhaust Manifold & Header Heat Shield, Catalytic Converter & Exhaust Pipe, Underbody Heat Shield, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/heat-shield-market.html
Automotive Heat Shield Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- A large drive for the automotive heat shield market comes from the demand for heat management systems in several of the heat sources present in the automotive components.
- The demand for lightweight materials that can act as heat dissipation or sink to high-heat prone components, propelled the adoption of high-temperature automotive applications. Also, the demand for coatings that can enhance the aesthetic appeal of heat sinks has unlocked new revenue streams such as ceramics.
- Numerous new avenues in the market have come from constant advances in materials used. The heat sinks need to withstand harsh environmental condition vehicles are constantly exposed to.
- The advent of self-adhesive heat shields with pressure-sensitive adhesives has expanded the capitalization avenue for material suppliers in the automotive heat shield market.
- Proliferating in the use of turbochargers and superchargers in new generation of devices such as multi-utility vehicles and sports utility devices is bolstering the sales.
- Swelling number of passenger vehicles that need to meet regional regulations pertaining to emissions and carbon footprint are bolstering the expansion of the market.
- Professional racecars are emerging as a new avenue for the marketing of heat shield materials.
- The need for improving the safety and efficacy of automotive has bolstered the demand for heat management solutions among original equipment manufacturers.
- Efforts by governments to spur sales of vehicles through a favorable taxation policy in various countries has also boosted the outlook of the automotive heat shield market.
Analyze global automotive heat shield market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Automotive Heat Shield Market: Regional Assessment
Key Impediments to Automotive Heat Shield Market Stakeholders
Recent few months have put a snag in expansion in the automotive heat shield market due to economic activities coming to grinding halt in numerous key caused large disruption in automobile production activities and slowed down the consumer demand.
However, in recent weeks, as economic activity is picking up pace in key geographies, there is a gradual uptick in demand for automotive. Especially in European nations, China, and Japan, suppliers of heat shield materials will see rise in demand. Sales of vehicles are also expected to rise and reach pre-COVID era, thus painting an optimistic scenario in the coming months.
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=16529
The Automotive Heat Shield Market has been segmented as follows:
Automotive Heat Shield Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Automotive Heat Shield Market, by Type
- Rigid Heat Shield
- Flexible Heat Shield
Automotive Heat Shield Market, by Application
- Turbo Heat Shield
- Thermal Sleeves
- Exhaust Manifold & Header Wrap
- Exhaust Manifold & Header Heat Shield
- Catalytic Converter & Exhaust Pipe
- Underbody Heat Shield
Automotive Heat Shield Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Automotive & Transport Industry:
Automotive Aluminum Extrusion Market – The global automotive aluminum extrusion market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for lightweight vehicles across the globe due to enactment of stringent emission norms across the globe. This, in turn, is likely to increase the demand for aluminum extrusion in automotive applications. Rise in demand for electric vehicles across the globe is likely to propel the automotive aluminum extrusion market, as the use of aluminum in electric vehicles helps enhance the range of these vehicles.
Rocker Arm Assembly Market – The global rocker arm assembly market is expected to expand at a sluggish CAGR of ~1% during the forecast period. The market growth is anticipated to remain sluggish due to the narrow scope of using rocker arms in other industrial sectors apart from the automotive industry. Moreover, the demand for rocker arm assembly is projected to remain steady during the forecast period due to the expanding automotive sector in developing regions, advancements in technology, and increasing focus on producing aluminum-based rocker arm.
Front-end Module Market – The global EV platform market is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR of ~3.5% during the forecast period. The market growth is primarily driven by growing demand for electric vehicles, increasing government support for electric vehicles, development of cutting-edge electric vehicle technology, and tightening environment protection laws and regulations.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/heat-shield-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research