- Key Companies Covered in Recloser Market Research Report are ABB, Eaton, Schneider Electric, Siemens, S&C Electric Company, G&W Electric Co., NOJA Power, ENTEC Electric & Electronic, Tavrida Electric Global, Arteche, BRUSH Group, Iljin Electric, GE, Hughes Power System, Solomon Corporation
PUNE, India, Dec. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Recloser Market size is predicted to reach USD 2.92 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. The rising investments by the government for the generation of power from renewable energy will bolster the growth of the market. For instance, under the Saubhagya scheme, the government successfully electrified 99% of all houses in India. Additionally, the increasing need for inter-regional grid connectivity and growing technological advancement for the integration of the microprocessor systems will accelerate the Recloser Market trends in the foreseeable future. Moreover, rising emphasis on flexible power generation combined with faster ramping and enhanced grid systems will fuel demand for reclosers during the forecast period.
According to the report, published by Fortune Business Insights, titled "Recloser Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Phase (Single-Phase, Three-Phase, Others), By Control (Electric, Hydraulic, Others), By Voltage (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage), By Interruption Type (Oil, Vacuum), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026" the market sized was valued at USD 1.89 billion in 2018. The report is aimed at delivering a complete understanding of the Recloser Market dynamics, structure by identifying and providing information regarding the key market segments. It also focuses on a comprehensive analysis of key players by financial position, product, product portfolio, price, growth strategies, and regional presence. It offers PORTER's analysis and SWOT analysis to address the question of shareholders and highlights the investment potential in the upcoming future. It also showcases different procedures and strategies of key players presently operating in the market. It further examines the components convincing market expansion, growth patterns and restricting factors.
To gain more insights into the market with detailed table of content and figures, click here: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/recloser-market-100811
High Investment in Grid Modernizing Projects to Enable Speedy Growth
The rising investments for the deployment of distribution automation and grid modernizing projects will contribute positively to the growth of the market. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA) report, around USD 8.9 trillion will be invested in the electricity transmission and distribution (T&D) infrastructure by 2040. Furthermore, the increasing R&D investment and emphasis on the improvement of power quality and reliability of the grid will further create sales opportunities for the reclosers market in the forthcoming years.
Launch of Recloser Products by Eaton to Spur Growth Opportunities
Eaton introduced a series of recloser products that will provide accuracy and system reliability to smart grid applications. This launch will help in the expansion of its product offerings in the competitive market. The introduction of the new recloser products are predicted to stimulate the growth of the market in the forthcoming years. Furthermore, the increasing power consumption has led to the construction of new transmission and distribution networks to cater to the demand for power. This factor will further support the growth of the market in the foreseeable future. For instance, in December 2017, Sterlite Power received a contract of laying 1,800 km of power transmission project worth USD 800 million in Brazil. Additionally, rising investment in the power transmission and distribution sector will uplift the Recloser Market share in the forthcoming year. As per the report of European Energy Industry Investments 2017, an investment of USD 295 billion and USD 290 billion in transmission and distribution infrastructure in the year 2021-2030 and 2031- 2040 respectively has been projected.
Request a Sample Copy: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/recloser-market-100811
Rapid Industrialization to Propel Growth in Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific generated a revenue of USD 0.73 billion in 2018 and is predicted to rise tremendously during the forecast period owing to the growing industrialization and commercialization. The surge in power generation capacity from renewable energy to meet the global targets to curb greenhouse emissions will further support the growth in Asia Pacific. According to the International Energy Agency, China had aimed to cater to 20% of its energy demand by low-carbon sources by 2030. Furthermore, Europe is predicted to grow rapidly during the forecast period. Sustainable industrialization in countries such as the UK, Germany, Norway, Italy, and Russia will contribute positively to the growth in the region.
Some of the Major Companies Present in the Recloser Market are:
- Schneider Electric
- S&C Electric Company
- G&W Electric Co.
- NOJA Power
- ENTEC Electric & Electronic
- Tavrida Electric Global
- BRUSH Group
- Iljin Electric
- Hughes Power System
- Solomon Corporation
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/recloser-market-100811
Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Emerging Trends – For Major Countries
- Latest Technological Advancement
- Regulatory Landscape
- Industry SWOT Analysis
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Global Recloser Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Phase
- Single Phase
- Three Phase
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Control
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Voltage
- Low Voltage
- Medium Voltage
- High Voltage
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Interruption Type
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Request for Customization:
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in Energy & Power Industry)
Browse Related Reports:
- High Voltage Cables Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Installation (Overhead, Underground, Submarine), By Voltage (100 kV – 250 kV, 251 kV – 400 kV, Above 400 kV), By End-User (Industrial, Utility) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
- Circuit Breaker Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Voltage (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, and High Voltage), By End User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Utility), By Installation (Indoor and Outdoor), By Rated Voltage (Upto 500V, 500V-1kV, 1kV-15kV, 15kV-50kV, 50kV-70kV, 70kV-150kV, 150kV-300kV, 300kV-600kV, 600kV-800kV, and Above 800kV), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
- Smart Electric Meter Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Advanced Metering Infrastructure and Auto Meter Reading), By Application (Residential, Industrial, Commercial, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.
- Power Rental Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Rating (Below 75 KVA, 75 – 375 KVA, 375 – 750 KVA, Above 750 KVA), By Fuel Type (Diesel, Natural Gas and LPG, Others), By Application (Continuous, Stand By, Peak Load), By End-Use (Mining, Construction, Utility, Events, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Others) and Geography Forecast, 2019 – 2026
- Generator Sales Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Fuel Type (Gas, Diesel, Others), By Power Rating (Below 75kVA, 75-375kVA, 375-750kVA, Above 750kVA), By Application (Stand By, Peak Shaving, Continuous), By End-User (Mining, Oil & Gas, Construction, Residential, Marine, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Commercial, Others) and Regional Forecast 2019-2026
- Switchgear Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Insulation (Gas, Air, Oil, Vacuum), By Voltage (Low, Medium, High), By End-User (T&D Utility, Industrial, Commercial & Residential), By Installation (Indoor, Outdoor), and Regional Forecast 2019-2026
- District Cooling Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By End User (Residential, Industrial, and Commercial), By Technology (Electric Chillers, Absorption Chillers, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019 - 2026
- District Heating Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Heat Source (Coal, Natural Gas, Renewables, Oil & Petroleum Products, and Others), By Plant Type (Boiler, CHP, Others), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), and Regional Forecast, 2019 - 2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
UK : +44-2071-939123
APAC : +91-744-740-1245
SOURCE Fortune Business Insights