- Europe Held Major Share in in Biopolymers Market on Back of Regulatory Impetus, Growing Research in Ecologically Safe Materials to Ignite New Opportunities
- Drive for Sustainable Packaging Materials Across Sectors to Sustain Sheen of Biopolymers; Opportunities in Agriculture Sector Expand at Most Attractive Pace due to Their Applications in Boosting Plants' Productivity
ALBANY, New York, June 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Biodegradability and biocompatibility characteristics, along with attractive mechanical properties, coupled with easy availability of raw materials, of biopolymers are key to their demand in a slew of industries, notably from packaging, agriculture, and consumer goods.
Constant products advancements in biopolymers market focus on improving the stability and barrier properties. This trend fuels uptake of biopolymers in range of packaging solutions such as shrink films, bottles, molted boxes, pouches, compostable bags, and films.
The biopolymers market stood at US$ 4.2 Bn in 2018. TMR analysts projects the biopolymers market to clock CAGR of more than 15% between 2019 and 2027. This will propel the global valuation of the market to climb to US$ 13.2 Bn by 2027.
Opportunities in agriculture are expected to expand at most attractive growth rate during the assessment period, supported by strides in biopolymer engineering.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=31229
Key Findings of Biopolymers Market Report
- Of the various types, bio-PET and biodegradable polyesters are markedly attractive segments; wide-ranging use in numerous applications key to growth
- The former aforementioned segment to exhibit faster growth than all others during 2019 – 2027 while the latter contributed the major share
- Bio-PET, bio-PE and PLA segments all endow sizable market revenues on account of their uptake in packaging industries
- Of the various application segments, packaging and agriculture sectors are at forefront in generating revenues; the later to exhibit fastest growth during forecast period
- Among the various key regional segments, in 2018 the market gained largest share from Europe
- Asia Pacific and North America are also expected to be substantially lucrative; in the latter, biopolymer manufacturers strengthening their positions
Explore 293 pages of granular assessment, evidence-based insights, and detailed country-level projections. Gain business intelligence on Biopolymers Market (Type - Bio-PET, Bio-PE, Biodegradable Polyester, Biodegradable Starch Blends, PLA, PTT, and PHA; Application - Packaging, Textiles, Consumer Goods, Agriculture, Automotive, Electronics, and Construction) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/biopolymers-market.htm
Biopolymers Market: Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
Emerging new consumer preferences and regulatory push for eco-friendly packaging materials, especially in developed regions of the world, is likely to impact growth dynamic of the biopolymer market. A few of these are worth noticing:
- Bio-PET packaging materials have gained incredible popularity in developing and developed countries of Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe.
- A large deal of demand impetus has come from the stringent regulations and government norms in reducing the carbon footprints of the packaging sector and its end-use industries. Norms made by the EPA and the European Commission are case in point.
- Strides being made by biopolymer engineering have helped companies in the biopolymer market to tap into vast revenue potential in the agriculture sector. This is evident in the high opportunities in the demand for making seed coatings. Biopolymers find increasing use for boosting plant's productivity.
- Bio-based PE show striking resistance to oil-based products and remarkable sealing ability, thereby bolstering demand in the biopolymer market.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/31229
Biopolymers Market: Competitive Dynamics
Most biopolymer manufacturers have ramped up their investments in meeting the needs of the packaging, agriculture, and consumer goods industries. Top companies are focusing on offering sustainable solutions to meet the packaging needs of the food services industry in all key markets. Several players in the biopolymer market are also leaning on testing novel formulations, leading to the launch of PLA biopolymers and bio-PET materials.
Analyze global Biopolymers Market's growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Biopolymers Market: Regional Landscape
Of the various regions, Europe held the sway in 2018. The demand for biopolymers in the regional market has spurred on account of the packaging industry trend complying with environmental norms. Constant focus on the adoption of recyclable materials is also cementing the potential of the regional market.
On the other hand, the research analysts project Asia Pacific to witness spike in research and development in biopolymers. These initiatives are boosted by sheer pace of urbanization and industrialization across the region.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Global Biopolymers Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=31229<ype=S
The Biopolymers Market can be segmented based on:
- Biodegradable Polyesters
- Biodegradable Starch Blends
- Consumer Goods
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Superabsorbent Polymers Market - In terms of value, the global superabsorbent polymers market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5% from 2020 to 2030 and cross US$ 15 Bn by 2030. The increase in usage of superabsorbent polymers in disposable baby diapers and sanitary products is propelling the global market. Several players have taken strategic initiatives, such as capacity expansion, in order to expand their superabsorbent polymers business, owing to high demand for superabsorbent polymers in various industrial applications.
Textile Binders Market - In terms of value, the global textile binders market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~4% from 2020 to 2030. Textile binders are used in printing paste to print several types of natural fibers such as silk, cotton, wool, and viscose due to their ability to react with chemicals in printing paste in order to bond colors to fibers after being steamed.
EMI Shielding Market - Research related to radio frequencies and electromagnetic radiation has gathered momentum in recent times. Besides, the wide-scale applications of RF shielding have also garnered the attention of scientists and developers. Therefore, the total demand within the global EMI shielding market is set to touch new heights in the years to follow.
Water Dispersible Polymers Market - Based on end-user industry, the water dispersible polymers market can be segmented into building & construction, adhesives, personal care & cosmetics, oil & gas, paints & coatings, and others. Use of water dispersible polymers as aqueous thickeners is common in paint formulations, organic solvents, and cements & mortar mixtures.
Polymers Market for Cosmetic Ingredients - Based on type, the polymers market for cosmetic ingredients can be bifurcated into natural and synthetic polymers. Synthetic polymers are further sub-segmented into silicone, nylon, PVC plastic, Teflon, and bakelite. Natural polymers include rubber, amber, protein, and cellulose.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research