- An increasing application of Quantum Cascade Lasers in chemical and gas sensing is driving the market demand
- Market Size – USD 335.2 Million in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 3.8%, Market trends – Growing usage in healthcare sectors
VANCOUVER, B.C, Oct. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Quantum Cascade Laser (QCL) Market is expected to reach USD 451.3 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Quantum cascade laser finds its application in free-space communication, spectroscopy, and missile countermeasures. The rise in demand for lightweight, compact, and low-power consuming devices that have the ability to operate at room temperature in mid-infrared wavelength will propel the demand for the market.
elec finds abundant applications in the development of advanced innovative healthcare equipment. QCL infrared spectroscopic imaging is used to identify tissue in real-time. This is particularly helpful in liver biopsy. QCL is also used to develop a device for breath analysis. The market technology is also used in the trace-gas analysis for explosives detection, industrial process control, and environmental monitoring, among others.
Another important factor driving the adoption of the product is its application in chemical detection and gas sensing in the military and defense industry. An increase in the expenditure on the defense sector will facilitate a high level of research and development for efficient technologies.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/82
Key Highlights From The Report
- The Fabry-Perot technology is expected to grow with the highest CAGR as it is the cost-effective simplest quantum cascade laser used in high-power devices owing to its high-power ability.
- The continuous-wave mode is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. The high growth is due to its usage in devices as it offers continuous waves without any delay in time.
- The telecommunication segment will hold a significant share and is among the primary end-user of the market. The deployment of QCL in telecommunication will propel the demand for the device in free-space optical communication applications.
- North America dominated the market for QCL owing to its application in healthcare and military sectors. Moreover, the presence of key market players will also propel the demand for the product. The region held a market share of 56.5% in the year 2019.
- Key participants include Wavelength Electronics, Inc., Thorlabs, Inc., Block MEMS, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Mirsense, Alpes Lasers SA, Akela Laser Corporation, Nanoplus Nanosystems and Technologies GmbH, Emerson Electric Corporation, and Adtech Optics., among others.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the Global Quantum Cascade Laser (QCL) Market on the basis of fabrication technology, packaging type, mode of operation, end-user, and region:
Fabrication Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Distributed Feedback
- Tunable External Cavities
Packaging Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- HHL & VHL Package
- C-Mount Package
- To3 Package
Mode of Operation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Continuous Wave Mode
- Pulsed Mode
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Military and Defense
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Find more similar research insights by Emergen Research:
Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market By Type (Smart Gas Meter, Smart Electric Meter, Smart Water Meter), By Services (Meter Deployment, System Integration, Program Management, and Consulting), By Solution, By End-Use, By Region Forecasts to 2027
Intelligent Lighting Control Market By Product (Sensors, Ballads & LED Drivers, Microcontrollers, Dimmers & Switch Actuators, Transmitters & Receivers), By Applications (Smart Cities, Automotive, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Others), By Connectivity (Wired, Wireless) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Ultraviolet LED Market By Technology (UV – A, UV – B, UV - C), By Applications (Optical Sensors and Instrumentation, Counterfeit Detection, UV Sterilization, Medical Light Therapy, UV Caring), By End User (Industrial, Residential) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Sensor Fusion Market By Type, By Technology (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems, Non-Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems), By Application (Smart Phones, TV Remote, PCs/Tablet, Video Games, Camera, and Others), By Axis, By End-Use Industry, By Region Forecasts to 2027
3D Printing Materials Market By Form (Powder, Filament, Liquid), By Product Type (Plastic, Metal, Ceramic), By End Users (Consumer electronics, Automotive, Medical, Industrial), By Application (Manufacturing, Prototyping), By Technology (FDM, SLS, SLA, DMLS) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Smart Glass Market By Application (Architectural, Transportation, Consumer Electronics, Power Generation, Others), By Technology (Electrochromic, PDLC, SPD, Thermochromic, Photochromic) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a 'Circular Economy,' fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read full Press Release at : https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-quantum-cascade-laser-market
SOURCE Emergen Research