DUBLIN, February 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v9c5kn/push_to_talk) has announced the addition of a new report "Push to Talk Telemedicine and M-Health Convergence - Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013 to 2019" to their offering.
Worldwide markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the push to talk is used inside telemedicine systems and m-health initiatives as a way to implement ruggedized handset communications for all clinicians.
Worldwide Tele-medicine and M-health PTT push to talk device market driving forces relate to an overall trend toward clinical reimbursement addressing mobile health initiative for chronic conditions. This trend promises to become prevalent as people learn how to keep themselves healthier. Healthy behaviours such as exercise, good diet and stress management have the potential to reverse aging on a molecular level and partly restore the vitality of a person's cells.
Healthy lifestyle choices can increase the length of DNA sequences found at the end of a person's chromosomes. This shift toward wellness has stimulated the need for better communication between clinicians and patients. New sensor technology creates the opportunity for monitoring and for alerts to be send to and from at risk people who are exercising.
PTT telemedicine markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the existing telemedicine systems merge with the smart phone systems of engagement to provide a way to improve clinical care delivery to patients with chronic disease, decreasing hospitalizations and visits to the emergency room. There is a convergence of telemedicine and m-health as the patients become more responsible for their own care delivery and their own health.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Telemedicine and M-Health Market Description and Market Dynamics
2. Tele-Medicine / M-Health Market Shares and Market Forecasts:
3. Telemedicine / M-Health Product Description
4. Tele-Monitor Technology
5. Telemedicine / M-Health Company Profiles
- 1 Evident Health Services (EHS)
- A&D Engineering / A&D Medical
- AMAC American Medical Alert Corp.
- Advocate Home Health
- Aerotel Medical Systems
- Almost Family/Caretenders
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- American TeleCare
- Anderson Hospital Home Health Care
- Athens Regional Home Health In-Home Telemonitoring Services
- Aurora Health Care
- Bosch Group
- CMO, The Care Management Company
- Care Innovations: Intel and GE
- Columbia University's Informatics for Diabetes Education and Telemedicin
- Debiotech and STMicroelectronics
- Evident Health Services
- Family Home Care
- Gemalto / Cinterion
- Glaxo Smith Kline
- GreatCall Healthcare Systems
- Health Contact Partners Wheeling, IL
- Home Care Health Services
- Home Healthcare Hospice and Community Services (HCS)
- JSC CEM Technology
- Johns Hopkins Launch Home Telemonitoring Education Initiative
- KSB Home Health
- LHC Group
- Lexington Health Care
- Loyola Medical Center
- Montefiore / CMO, the Care Management Company
- National Committee for Quality Assurance
- Nonin Medical, Inc.
- Partners Healthcare
- Philips Respironics
- Polycom Acquires HP Telepresence Business
- ProConnections, Inc.
- REACH Health, Inc.
- RS TechMedic BV
- Royal Philips Revenue
- Sandata Technologies, Inc.
- Trifecta Technologies
- Tunstall Healthcare Group
- University of Houston
- VIDAVO S.A
- Verizon Technologies
- WellPoint: Independent Licensee Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v9c5kn/push_to_talk
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets