SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Printed and Flexible Sensors Market is expected to grow substantially in the years to come. This could be attributed to the ever-increasing demand for thin and lightweight electronics devices. Printed electronics is in its nascent stage and does play a vital role in boosting the market. The end-use verticals of printed and flexible sensors include security and safety, healthcare, consumer and automotive durables, and packaging. Plus, roll-to-roll manufacturing process does make way for low cost printed sensors, that too, in bulk.
Advantages of printed sensors over conventional sensors are expected to bolster the market in the years to come. The latest trend catching up on this count is that of biosensor. Single use glucose strips are being used every year to monitor diabetes. This usage has reached billions in the last few years. Printed biosensors do hold the largest market share and are expected to continue with the winning streak in the next 5-7 years. Printed biosensors have the other applications like monitoring and analyzing cancer, heart, and kidney diseases. Piezoresistive printed pressure sensors are used in emission control, engine optimization, and safety enhancement as well.
Download PDF to know more details about "Global Printed and Flexible Sensor Market" Report 2025.
The printed and flexible sensors market is segmented based on type and geography. By type, it spans biosensors (as mentioned above), Capacitive, piezoelectric, piezoresistive, photodetectors, digital X-Ray sensors, hybrid CMOS sensors, temperature sensors, and gas sensors. By geography, the printed and flexible sensors market states North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, LATAM, and MEA.
North America rules the market of printed and flexible sensors; thanks to diabetic patients growing at an alarming rate therein. Europe comes in second as Germany makes use of these sensors in automotives and Denmark and Belgium pay special heed to healthcare. However, Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the fastest rate in the near future. This could be credited to increasing industrialization coupled with outsourcing the production; especially to China and India.
The players contributing to the printed and flexible sensors market include ISORG, GSI Technologies, Peratech UK, KWJ Engineering, and Thin Film Electronics ASA.
Access 111 page research report with TOC on "Global Printed and Flexible Sensor Market" available with Radiant Insights, Inc. @: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-printed-and-flexible-sensor-market
- Geographically, global Printed and Flexible Sensor market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including
- Canatu Oy
- Fujifilm Holding Corporation
- Interlink Electronics, Inc.
- KWJ Engineering
- Peratech Holdco Limited
- Synkera Technologies, Inc.
- T+Ink, Inc.
- Tekscan, Inc.
- Thin Film Electronics ASA
- GSI Technologies LLC
- On the basis of product, we research the production, revenue, price, and market share and growth rate, primarily split into
- Digital x-ray
- Hybrid CMOs
- For the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate of Printed and Flexible Sensor for each application, including
- Production, consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate are the key targets for printed and Flexible Sensor from 2013 to 2024 (forecast) in these regions
- Southeast Asia
- South America
Browse reports of similar category available with Radiant Insights, Inc.:
- Commercial Robotics Market
- Biscuits Forming Machine Market
- Coriolis Mass Flow Meters Market
- Flat Glass Processing Machinery Market
About Radiant Insights, Inc.:
At Radiant Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Radiant Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
SOURCE Radiant Insights, Inc.