- Press fit connectors are widely utilized in data communication and automotive applications in both passive and severe environments
- Press fit connection manufacturers are beefing up their production capabilities in complaint pins, which demand less efforts during insertion and deliver dependable outcomes with limited damage
ALBANY, N.Y., Jan. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- According to TMR's study, the global press fit connector market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period, from 2021 to 2031. The press fit technology is progressively overtaking soldering technology and is likely to emerge as one of the most important drivers for the growth of the global press fit connector market during the forecast period.
Due to rising demand for high safety requirements at affordable price and electrical functionality, the automotive segment is expected to expand rapidly in the global market. The increasing in use of hybrid and electric cars is expected to provide high revenue potential for the participants of global press fit connector market.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=81965
High temperatures and vibrational pressures experienced by hybrid and electric vehicles (EVs) are driving semiconductor manufacturers to adhere to strict standards of the press fit connector design. The absence of soldering, on the other hand, prevents thermal stress on the PCB (Printed Circuit Board), resulting in demand for press fit connector.
Key Findings of Market Report
- In the global press fit connector market, there is a growing demand for high accuracy placement backed by high accuracy measurement. To achieve this, press fit connection manufacturers conduct 100% pre-insert pin inspection to ensure bent-pin-free manufacturing.
- Press fit connector producers are diversifying their product lines by including electronics as well as data and communication applications. Syneo utilizes compliant-pin technology to create extremely dependable electro-mechanical interconnects that do not require the utilization of solder. This is carried out by inserting a specially stamped terminal into a PCB's plated through hole (PTH).
- Press fit connector manufacturers are stepping up their attempts to seize new prospects in transportation and mechanical industries. Press fit connectors are suited for board-to-board applications in a variety of industries, including aerospace and military, telecommunications, and networking.
- Actuators, capacitors, coils, and sensors fuel the need of the press fit technology as an integrated enclosure or module with a single PCB. Sensor housings and anti-theft antennas are two instances of how the press fit technology can make the application's assembly process easier and more dependable.
- Removal of dry joints, highly reliable interfaces, and direct-contact interfaces with high normal force are likely to benefit market players in the near future. Use of press fit eye-of-the-needle type interconnects has demonstrated to be more reliable than similar systems that use traditional solder joint connections.
Request a report sample @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81965
Global Press Fit Connector Market: Growth Drivers
- Press fit connectors can survive harsh conditions such as vibrations, shocks, and extreme temperatures, and hence, provide high power and dependability. This is crucial in the development of any automobile system. As a result, the market is being driven by the use of press fit connectors in automobiles.
- High dependability of the press fit technology is estimated to influence its adoption in the medical and aerospace industries. They are used in contemporary airplanes such as the Airbus A350 and Boeing 737, which make use of several types of press-fit Sub-D connections in their power distribution and control systems.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Press Fit Connector Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=81965
Global Press Fit Connector Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry Limited
- TE Connectivity Inc
- J.S.T. Manufacturing Company Limited
- Fujitsu Limited
- ERNI International AG
- Würth Elektronik iBE
Buy this 177 Pages Premium Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81965<ype=S
Global Press Fit Connector Market: Segmentation
- Solid Press-in
- Compliant Press-in
- Data & Communication
Browse Latest Electronics & Semiconductors Market Research Reports by TMR:
- Electronically Commutated [EC] Fans Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ac-dc-power-supply-adapter-market.html
- Power Supply and Charger Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/power-supply-and-charger-market.html
- DUV Lithography Systems Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/duv-lithography-systems-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Press Release: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/pressfit-connectors-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research