DUBLIN, March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets announces the addition of Greystone's Associates report "Prefilled Syringes to 2018 Devices, Drugs, Markets, Players and Prospects" to its catalogue.
The administration of therapeutic drugs via injection is an indispensable delivery method for numerous drugs critical to patient health and well-being. Now this segment is evolving in response to changing patient populations, new classes of powerful therapeutic drugs and healthcare administration initiatives. Population demographics and efforts by managed care providers to control healthcare costs are driving the growth in drug self-administration, particularly for chronic conditions, introducing a new class of naïve users to parenteral drug delivery. For Fill-and-Finish contractors, market proximity is an important competitive factor. As the use of prefilled syringes continues to grow, the issue of prefilled syringe safety has received increased attention, with both integrated prefillable safety syringes and safety solutions designed to accommodate existing prefillable syringes advancing commercially.
This market research report analyzes eleven important prefilled syringe therapeutic segments and examines key regulatory, economic and competitive factors that represent potential barriers to commercial success.
- Provides detailed analysis of prefilled syringe market segments, market dynamics and market demographics
- Analyzes therapeutic demand drivers and evaluates commercial prefilled syringe products in eleven major therapeutic segments
- Examines design factors, material selection issues, technologies and market development issues
- Charts product data, market share, and forecasts to 2018
- Profiles injectable drug and device participants, their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations
For more information please visit the product description page at Research and Markets.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Sector: Drug Delivery
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets