DUBLIN, March 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gmjx6f/precision_farming) has announced the addition of the "Precision Farming for Crop Protection 2015" report to their offering.
The global market for precision farming technologies is forecast to reach a value of nearly $4 billion by 2018 at an estimated CAGR of over 13%.
"Precision Farming for Crop Protection - 2015" report is essential for all those interested to know more about the latest applications and developments for precision farming and crop protection.
The report aims to inform and update all those interested in the technologies and players involved in providing precision products and services, especially for crop protection, encompassing both established and novel precision technologies used in the collection of crop protection data, its use in diagnostics and decision support systems and its application to operations. In particular those related to disease, insect and weed control sectors are fully covered.
The report examines major crop protection company's activities, leading specialist precision agriculture company profiles and specialist institutes, universities and major collaborative projects.
Why Buy This Report?
- Find opportunities by examining the latest applications and developments for precision farming and crop protection.
- Minimize risk by understanding the technology and players involved in the industry.
- Make informed decisions by learning about the use of precision technologies in collecting data, diagnostics, decision support systems and its applications to operations.
- Track your competitors activities by viewing company activities and company profiles.
- Bayer cropsciences
- Dow agrosciences
- Farmers' Edge
- Raven Industries
- TeeJet Technologies
- Topcon Precision Agriculture
- Trimble Navigation
- Ursula Agriculture
2. Control of diseases
3. Control of insects and other pests
4. Control of weeds
5. Crop protection majors
6. Engineering, IT, navigation and other companies
7. Universities and research institutes
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gmjx6f/precision_farming
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets