- Focus on developing immunosuppressive strategies chronic allograft dysfunction has spurred research in sirolimus market, market to clock CAGR of 1.0% from 2019 to 2027
- Organ transplant rejection segment held the major share in 2018 and growing incidence of chronic diseases boosts the pipeline of drugs being developed in North America
ALBANY, N.Y, Dec. 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The sirolimus market is expected to see strides on the back of the growing investments made by industry players in harnessing it for use in immunosuppressive strategies in transplant. Intensifying need for improving the success rates in organ transplants, notably in kidney, is a key trend enriching the drug pipelines. Rise in incidence of target diseases is a growth driver for research and development in the sirolimus market. It sees significant clinical potential in in prophylaxis of rejection and treatment of refractory rejection.
Some of the other applications are lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM), and sirolimus coated balloons and catheter devices.
Clocking CAGR of 1.0% during 2019 – 2027, the sirolimus market is projected to reach worth of USD 304.08 million by the period-end.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Sirolimus Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Sirolimus Market Report
- Of the various applications, organ transplant rejection held the major share
- The global valuation of the sirolimus market was pegged at USD 285 million in 2018
- Regionally, North America was the leading market in 2018
- The regional market is expected to see rapid rise in opportunities
- Presence of relatively large number of players make the global market increasingly fragmented
Explore 166 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Sirolimus Market (Application - Organ Transplant Rejection, Lymphangioleiomyomatosis(LAM), Sirolimus Coated Balloons and Catheter Devices; Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/66860
Sirolimus Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The growing demand for treatment for chronic allograft dysfunction in transplant is a key trend boosting the market.
- Growing focus on developing immunosuppressive strategies has spurred research and development in sirolimus market.
- The growing use of sirolimus in steroid (ST) or CNI-sparing therapies is bolstering the pipeline of drugs in the market.
- risk/benefit profile of sirolimus in kidney transplant has been extensively studied. Players are stressing on reducing sirolimus (SRL)-associated adverse reactions. Its antitumor and anti-fungal properties are being studied.
- New experimental models in SRL-based immunosuppressive regimens are boosting new avenues in the sirolimus market.
- Rise in elderly population is a key trend bolstering research in SRL-based immunosuppressive therapies.
- Rise in prevalence of chronic diseases in various parts of the world is boosting the market.
- The presence of robust reimbursement frameworks in developed regions is boosting the sirolimus market.
- Rise in disposable incomes and standard of living has propelled the demand for organ transplantation.
- The growing use of lifestyle diseases is also boosting the role of sirolimus.
Request Brochure of Sirolimus Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/brochure.php
Sirolimus Market: Key Impediments and Competitive Landscape
The growing acceptance of generic drugs has created a huge constraint on the expansion of the revenue potential in the sirolimus market. Also, the rate of evolution of SRL-based immunosuppressive regimens are relatively slow. However, growing body of research will open up new avenues in the sirolimus market.
The growing mergers of mergers and acquisitions and relentless urge toward product approvals and launches are shaping the competitive dynamics. Additionally, several players are engaging in acquisition as a part of strategic moves. Top players are leaning on expanding product approvals to consolidate their shares in the global sirolimus market.
Some of the key players in the sirolimus market are Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Zydus Cadila, Torrent Pharmaceuticals,, Stentys SA, Concept Medical, Inc., Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd., Biocon, and Pfizer, Inc.
Purchase the Sirolimus Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Sirolimus Market: Regional Landscape
On the regional front, North America held the major share in the global sirolimus market in 2018. The regional market is fueled by extensive research and development in immunosuppressive therapies to be used in transplant. Expanding areas of research are opening new avenues in the regional market.
The global sirolimus market has been segmented as follows:
Global Sirolimus Market, by Application
- Organ Transplant Rejection
- Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM)
- Sirolimus Coated Balloons & Catheter Devices
Global Sirolimus Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Global Sirolimus Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Hospital acquired disease testing Market: According to the report, the global hospital acquired disease testing market was valued at US$ 798.6 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 14.7% from 2019 to 2027, increase in prevalence of hospital acquired infections and rise in the number of drug resistant pathogens and Establishment of government guidelines and code for prevention of hospital acquired infections are projected to drive the market
Respiratory Disease Testing Market: The global respiratory disease testing market is likely to witness high growth due to rapid spread of a respiratory disease, coronavirus, disease across the world. With an exponential growth in the number of coronavirus infected person across the globe, the need for testing to detect the presence SARS-COVID-19 virus has accelerated.
Equine Diagnostic Services Market: Companies in the equine diagnostic services market are increasing awareness that horse owners must conduct the necessary COVID-19 tests meant for horses to prevent their exposure toward the infection. Horse owners must identify symptoms of lethargy, anorexia, and acute onset of fever to prevent the exposure to coronavirus. As such, there is lack of evidence whether equine coronavirus can affect humans.
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/sirolimus-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research