BANGALORE, India, Nov. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Platinum Market is segmented by Type (Purity 5%, Purity 10%, Purity 99%, Others), by Application (Catalysis, Medical Tools, Flat Panel Monitors, Alloying Agent, Others). This is a new Report published on Valuates Reports in Metals & Mining Category. It also covers Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2026.
The global Platinum market size is projected to reach USD 563.6 Million by 2026, from USD 502.8 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 1.9% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of platinum market size are growing investments in hydrogen fuel cells, the shift in consumer preference to hybrid vehicles and the growing need to curb emissions.
This report focuses on Platinum volume and value at the global level, regional level and company level. This report represents the overall Platinum market size by analyzing historical data and prospects from a global perspective. This report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, Japan, China, Southeast Asia, India, etc.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Platinum Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Othe-2B381/Platinum_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF PLATINUM MARKET SIZE
Increasing investments in hydrogen fuel cell vehicles are expected to drive the growth of the platinum market size. Compared to internal combustion engines, fuel cell electric vehicles use twice the amount of platinum. Hydrogen is used as a fuel in fuel cell vehicles, and platinum catalysts the chemical reaction with oxygen in the air, producing water and electricity. The electric motor uses the electricity produced, and water is released through the exhaust, achieving zero emissions.
The negative effects of COVID-19 persisted at the beginning of 2020, but the widespread relaxation of restrictive pandemic control policies, coupled with government stimulus measures, saw an increase in global economic activity. With mines ramping up to full production, refined processing capacity returning to more natural levels, and demand in the automotive and jewelry segments experiencing sharp V-shaped recoveries, platinum market size is expected to increase drastically.
Demand for platinum in medical devices and cancer treatment is expected to increase the platinum market size growth. Based on research, we continue to see growth in platinum-based active pharmaceutical ingredients for cancer treatment for both local and export markets.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-2B381/platinum
COVID-19 IMPACT ON PLATINUM MARKET
Although the COVID impact can be seen on the Platinum market, the effect was significantly lower than anticipated. Market players expect the demand for platinum to increase significantly due to its use not only in the development of green hydrogen but also in fuel cells for hybrid fuel cell vehicles (FCEVs).
The need to continue the transition away from the internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles to electric ones, both battery and fuel cell, is another pandemic-driven development beneficial to the platinum market. In 2020, as automotive CO2 mitigation strategies involve a large range of diesel and diesel hybrid vehicles, we will likely see increased platinum demand.
Inquire for Customization: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/QYRE-Othe-2B381/Platinum_Market
PLATINUM MARKET SHARE
In 2019, Asia Pacific held the largest platinum market share in terms of revenue. Due to automotive manufacturing powerhouses regions, such as India, China and Japan, the region is expected to hold a leading position over the forecast period. Moreover, the introduction of new regulatory standards, such as BS-VI in the Indian automotive sector, is likely to force manufacturers to reduce contaminants' emissions and increase fuel quality. Strong demand for platinum as an investment commodity drives the platinum market size in the Asia Pacific region.
North America and Europe are expected to hold significant market share due to the rising demand for diesel hybrid vehicles and investment prospects due to the commodity's declining prices.
- North America,
- Asia Pacific,
- Latin America,
- Middle East and Africa
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-2B381/Platinum_Market
PLATINUM MARKET SEGMENTATION
Following are the segments covered by the report are:
- Purity 5%
- Purity 10%
- Purity 99%
- Medical Tools
- Flat Panel Monitors
- Alloying Agent
TOP COMPANIES IN THE PLATINUM MARKET
Due to growing scrutiny by regulatory authorities worldwide, most vendors are in constant search of achieving sustainability in their operations. By establishing joint ventures with foreign companies, a few regional suppliers concentrate on developing efficient extraction technologies to minimize production costs.
Some of the top companies in the platinum market include,
- Anglo American Platinum
- Stillwater Mining
- Impala Platinum
- Eastern Platinum
- Norilsk Nickel
- Glencore Xstrata
- African Rainbow Minerals
- North American Palladium
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-2B381&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-2B381&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Platinum and Palladium Carbon Catalyst Sales Market : The global Platinum and Palladium Carbon Catalyst market size is projected to reach USD 568.3 Million by 2026, from USD 454.3 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2021-2026. The major production regions are distributed in Europe, USA, India and China. In 2016, Europe had produced 43.6 MT, with a production share of 37.52%. USA platinum and palladium carbon catalyst production also increased from 20 MT in 2012 to 23.2 MT in 2016, with a CAGR of 3.78%.
- Platinum Nanoparticles Market: Major factors driving the growth of platinum nanoparticles market size are the increasing research and development expenditures for nanomaterials in the automotive, medical and chemical industries. The report includes a country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by Type and application segment in terms of sales and revenue for 2015-2026.
- Platinum Group Metals Market: One of the significant factors contributing to Platinum Group Metals Market size's growth is the rise in the demand for platinum and palladium jewelry. The report includes specific segments by region (country), by company, by Type and by Application. This study provides information about the sales and revenue during the historical and forecasted period of 2015 to 2026. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid market growth.
- Platinum Catalysts Market: Following are the segments covered by type Platinum Based, Platinum Ruthenium Alloy Based, by application Car Exhaust Purification, Chemicals, Petrochemical, Fuel cell and by various regions.
- Platinum Series Metals Market: Segments covered by type Iridium Metal, Rhodium Metal, Palladium Metal, Palladium Metal, Platinum Metal, Osmium Metal, Ruthenium Metal, by application Chemical Manufacturing, Catalyst, Electricals and Electronics, Jewellery and by various regions.
- Platinum Target Market: Segments covered by type Plane Target, Rotating Target, by application Microelectronics, Monitor, Storage and by various regions.
- Platinum on Carbon (Pt/C) Market: Segments covered by type Military Grade, Industrial Grade, Optical Grade, by application Synthetic Chemistry, Alternative Energy and by various regions.
- Global and China Platinum Wire Market: Segments covered by type Purity: Above 99.95%, Purity:Above 99.99%, by application Automotive, Mining, Steel, Oil & Gas, Transportation and by various regions.
- Platinum Resistance Thermometers Market: Segments covered by type 2 Wire, 3 Wire, 4 Wire, by application Commercial, Industrial and by various regions.
- Ultra Fine Platinum Powder Market: Segments covered by type High Platinum Powder, Alloyed Platinum Powder, by application Catalysts, Electronics, Chemical, Jewelry and by various regions.
- Platinum Temperature Sensors Market: Segments covered by type Thin-film, Wire-wound, Coiled Elements, by application Automotive Industry, HVAC, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry and by various regions.
- Platinum Compounds Market: Segments covered by type Oxides, Sulfides, Chlorides, Fluorides, Bromides, Iodides, by application Pharmaceutical Industry, Chemical Industry and by various regions.
- Global and Japan Platinum Jewelry Market: Segments covered by type Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets & Rings, by application Collections, Wedding, Festive blessing, Fashion and by various regions.
- Platinum Mining Market: Segments covered by type Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium, Osmium, Ruthenium, Iridium, by application Refining of platinum, Jewellery of platinum, Precious stone and by various regions.
Click Here to Find Similar Reports On Platinum Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports