DUBLIN, Dec. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Philippines Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
Due to growing automobile production and rising automobile fleet the demand for tyres is also increasing incessantly. However, despite having considerable rubber production resources, the country lacks in tyre manufacturing due to various reasons. To offset those challenges, the government of Philippines is undertaking various initiatives and is also promoting rubber production in the country.
According to Philippines Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the tyre market in the Philippines is forecast to increase at a CAGR of around 13% till 2019. The rising automobile fleet size, upcoming infrastructure projects, abundance of rubber resources, and growth-oriented initiatives taken by the country's government are expected to drive the Philippines tyre market during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Market Segmentation and Product Categorization
3. Analyst View
4. Philippines Tyre Market Outlook
5. Philippines Passenger Car Tyre Market Outlook
6. Philippines Commercial Vehicle Tyre Market Outlook
7. Philippines Two-Wheeler Tyre Market Outlook
8. Raw Material Analysis
9. Tyre Trade Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Philippines Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone Tyres
- Dunlop Tyres
- Federal Tyres PPC Asia Corp.
- Goodyear Tyres
- Kumho Tires
- Maxxis Tires
- Michelin Tyres
- Sheehan Inc.
- Tiara Commercial & Industrial Corporation
- Toyo Tyres
- West Lake Tyres
- Yokohama tyres
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qv3nbl/philippines_tyre
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets