GURUGRAM, India, May 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
- The Philippines Development Plan by government for the period 2017-2022 is aimed at accelerating infrastructure programs and projects thereby positively impacting demand for logistics.
- Philippines Port Agency is aiming to accelerate the implementation of infrastructure projects in ports nationwide under the 'Build-Build-Build' program to decongest ports for cargo and passenger.
- In order to keep up with the rapid demand of logistics, the warehousing facilities will look forward for speedy upgradation to handle larger volumes of traffic with digitized and efficient management systems.
Growing Economy of Philippines: Strong economic growth is likely to boost the logistics market in the country during the forecasted period. The sectors which are expected to be particularly depending on logistics services include healthcare, telecommunication, electronics and retail. An increase in the consumer spending will provide a strong impetus for the growth of these sectors thereby affecting the logistics market positively. The country aims to achieve national Ambisyon by the year 2040 which will witness its GDP per capita grow by three times. This will positively impact the demand for products such as apparel, electronics, food and beverages which will also augment demand for logistics services in the country.
Encouraging trade among ASEAN: The establishment of ASEAN Economic Community in the year 2015 was aimed at improving the trade scenario in the region by freeing up the movement of people and goods across the bloc. The Blueprint for 2025 adopted by ASEAN leaders at 27th ASEAN Summit in 2015 will help in facilitating the utilization of ASEAN Trade in Goods Agreement and allow liberalization of logistics services across the nations including Philippines.
Emergence of Technological Advancements: The logistics companies are expected to invest on advanced technologies solutions such as autonomous logistics, real-time tracking, automation and robotics in order to provide an improved customer service. With the growing international trade, incorporation of advanced technology based solutions will help in an efficient delivery of products by the logistics providers. New technological services such as real time tracking and warehouse management systems provide complete information about the shipment by offering real time data to the customers and proper track record of movement of goods in storage facilities. The country also witnesses a rising demand for blast freezing in its cold storage facilities. Such advanced technologies are expected to keep the operations of logistics and warehousing industry in Philippines both effective and efficient.
Booming Industries: FMCG products, food processing and pharmaceuticals sector have showcased considerable growth in the Filipino economy and have raised the requirements of specialized integrated logistics services. Advanced warehousing capabilities which require temperature control environments will look forward to increase in the coming years to support the growth of specialized industries such as pharmaceuticals and energy sectors.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication "Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market Outlook to 2024 – By Freight Forwarding (Air, Sea, Land), Domestic and International Freight Flow Corridor; By Warehousing (Industrial/Retail Freight, Container Freight, Cold Storage, Agriculture and Others), Express and E-commerce Logistics, Balikbayan Box, Third Party Logistics" believe that the logistics industry is in its growth stage and is projected to expand in future through increasing government investment to improve the nation's infrastructure and rising demand for e-commerce logistics to meet the consumption requirement of growing population. The market is expected to register a positive CAGR of 8.2% in terms of revenue during the forecast period of 2018-2024.
Key Segments Covered
- Logistics and Warehousing:
- By Service Mix (Freight Forwarding, Warehousing and Value Added Services)
- Freight Forwarding:
- By Mode of Transport (Water Transport, Road Transport and Air Transport)
- By Major Flow Corridors (Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East and Others)
- By Owned and Rented / 3PL
- By Delivery Type (Normal Delivery and Express Delivery)
- By Mode of Freight (International Freight and Domestic Freight)
- Express Delivery:
- By Mode of Transport (Air Express and Road Express)
- By Delivery Type (International Express and Domestic Express)
- By Business Model (B2B, B2C and C2C)
- By Channel (E-Commerce Merchants and 3PL Companies)
- By Time Duration (One Day Delivery, Two Day Delivery, Same Day Delivery and Others)
- By Area of Delivery (Intracity and Intercity)
- By Payment Method (Cash on Delivery and Others)
- Third Party Logistics:
- By Market Type (Freight Forwarding and Warehousing Services)
- By End User (Food and Beverage, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Consumables, Textile and Footwear, Electronics, Chemicals and Others)
- By Domestic and International Companies
- By Business Model (Industrial / Retail Freight, Container Freight, Cold Storage, Agriculture and Others)
- By Owned and Rented Warehouses
- Balikbayan Box:
- By Seasonal Demand (On-Season and Off-Season)
Key Target Audience
- Logistics Companies
- Warehousing Companies
- Cold Chain Companies
- Courier and Parcel Companies
- Express Logistics Companies
- E-Commerce Logistics Companies
- E-Commerce Companies
- Logistics Association
- Government Association
- Investors and Private Equity Companies
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2013-2018
- Forecast Period: 2018-2024
- Freight Forwarding and Warehousing Market:
- Chelsea Logistics Holdings Corporation
- International Container Terminal Services Inc.
- Lorenzo Shipping Corporation
- Metro Alliance Holdings & Equity Corporation
- Asian Terminals Inc.
- AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc.
- Kintetsu World Express
- Royal Cargo
- Yusen Logistics Co. Ltd.
- All Transport Network Logistics (ATN)
- F2 Logistics All Systems Logistics (ASL)
- LF Logistics
- Nippon Express
- Orient Freight International
- Metro Combined Logistics Solutions Inc.
- Infinity Logistics Philippines Co.
- MMG Corporation Philippines
- Express Delivery Market:
- LBC Express
- Philippines Postal Corporation
- 2Go Group Inc.
- JRS Express
- AirFreight 2100 (Air21)
- Xend Business Solutions
- Abest Express
- E-Commerce Logistics Market:
- Lazada Express
- DHL Philippines
- Balikbayan Box Market:
- Jolly B Box
- Forex Cargo
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market Introduction
- Transport and Logistics Infrastructure in Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market
- Value Chain Analysis in Philippines Logistics Market
- Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market Size
- Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market Segmentation
- Philippines Freight Forwarding Market
- Philippines Warehousing Market
- Philippines Express Delivery Logistics Market
- Philippines E-Commerce Logistics Market
- Philippines Third Party Logistics (3PL) Market
- Philippines Balikbayan Box Market
- Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market Drivers and Trends
- Regulatory Scenario in Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market
- Issues and Challenges in Philippines Logistics Market
- SWOT Analysis in Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market
- Company Profiles of Major Players Operating in Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market
- Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market Future Outlook and Projections
- Analyst Recommendations in Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market
- Macroeconomic Variables Affecting Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:
Other Related Reports
The report covers logistics infrastructure, value chain analysis, the overall market size in terms of revenue; segmentation by service mix for logistics and warehousing market, segmentation by mode of service, mode of freight, flow corridors, end users, third party logistics and integrated logistics for freight forwarding market; segmentation by air and ground express, domestic and international shipments, delivery period, intra city and inter-city shipments, market structure, region and offshore & on-shore shipments for courier and parcel market; segmentation by delivery period for e-commerce logistics market; segmentation by service mix for third party logistics market; segmentation by business model, geography, type of warehouses, third party logistics & integrated logistics and end users for warehousing market; segmentation by cold storage & cold transport and products for cold chain market; industry norms and regulations, trends and developments, issues and challenges, recent mergers and acquisitions, matrix of major companies, competitive scenario, company profiles and cross comparison with other logistics markets. The report concludes with market projection and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions for the logistics market.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of logistics and warehousing services in the Thailand. The report focuses on overall market size for logistics and warehousing in the Thailand, Thailand freight forwarding market size, market segmentation by Freight movement (road transport, sea transport and air transport), by international freight and domestic freight, by flow corridors (Asia flow corridor, Thailand- Europe flow corridor, Thailand- Asia Flow corridor and Others) by international and domestic companies; By Thailand express delivery, Thailand express delivery market segmentation by International and domestic, by air and ground and by B2B, B2C and C2C Sales; By Thailand E- commerce logistics , Thailand E- commerce logistic market segmentation by channel ( 3PL companies, E-commerce merchants), by speed of delivery (1 day delivery and 2 day delivery), by area of delivery (Intra-city segment and Inter- city segment) and by payment method ( cash on delivery and online payment); Thailand Warehousing Market size, Thailand warehousing market segmentation by Provinces (Samutprakarn province, Chonburi province, Ayyuthaya province and others), by business model (Industrial/retail freight, Container freight, Cold storage segment and Agriculture and other) and by end- users (FMCG sector, automotive sector and electronics sector). The report also covers the overall competitive landscape; government role and regulations, SWOT analysis, growth drivers, trends and developments. The report concludes with market projection for future and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of logistics and warehousing services in Vietnam. The report focuses on Vietnam freight forwarding market by normal and express delivery, by freight movement (sea freight, road freight, air freight and rail freight), by international and domestic freight forwarding and by flow corridors (Asia Countries, European Countries, American and African Countries); Vietnam warehousing market by number of warehouses (Southern Vietnam and other regions), by end users (retail, electronic devices, textile and footwear, wooden products and others), by international and domestic companies and by business model (industrial freight/retail, container freight, cold storage, agriculture and others). The report further provides insight on Vietnam express delivery market by international and domestic express, by air and ground express and by market structure (B2C, B2B and B2C) along e-commerce logistics business by channel (3PL companies and e-commerce merchants), by speed of delivery (2 day delivery, 1 day delivery, same day delivery, within 2 hours and delivery beyond 2 days), by area of delivery (intercity and intracity) and by payment method (cash on delivery and others). The report provides statistics on Vietnam 3PL market by freight forwarding and warehousing and by international and domestic companies.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Logistics & Warehousing market in Singapore. The report covers various aspects such as overall size of Singapore logistics & warehousing market in terms of value, segmentation on the basis of Service mix, by geography, by industries, Freight forwarding, warehousing, cold chain, 3PL market size and express logistics market. The report also covers value chain analysis for logistics & warehousing market, comparative analysis of Singapore logistics market with APAC countries and global logistics market. The report also covers the competitive landscape of the industry, competitive benchmarking of major players and comprehensive profile of leading and emerging players operating in the market. The report also includes future outlook and projection of the Singapore logistics & warehousing market, freight forwarding market, cold chain market, warehousing market, 3 PL market and express logistics market. Major macroeconomic indicators and upcoming projects affecting the market have also been highlighted in the report
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Logistics & Warehousing market in South Korea. The report covers various aspects such as overall size of South Korea logistics & warehousing, freight forwarding, warehousing, cold chain, 3PL, express market in terms of value, segmentation on the basis of service mix, by geography and by type of industries. The report also covers value chain analysis for logistics & warehousing market, comparative analysis of South Korea logistics market with Asia and global logistics market. The report also covers the competitive landscape of the industry and comprehensive profile of leading and emerging players operating in the market. The report includes future outlook and projections of the South Korea logistics & warehousing market, freight forwarding market, cold chain market, warehousing market, 3PL market and express logistics market.
The research report provides a comprehensive analysis of the logistics and warehousing services market in Australia. The report covers aspects such as the market size of the Australia logistics and Warehousing Services, market segmentation on the basis of type service mix and geography. The report also covers the competitive landscape, government regulations, customer preferences, and value chain analysis of the Australia Logistics and Warehousing Market. In addition to this, the report also covers company profiles and product portfolio of major players. This report will help industry consultants, catering service providers, retail chains, potential entrants and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to the ongoing and expected trends in the future.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing
Ken Research Private Limited
SOURCE Ken Research